Nominations: "Best Journal", MAP Awards 2004

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kinjiro Tsukasa, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Don't jump the gun, Chimpcheng!

The odds may be going in a particular direction, but we're going to have a poll, fair and square!

{{Puts on meanie-mod hat}} I'm doing the work setting these threads up, and we're going to do it MY way! {{Removes meanie-mod hat; puts nice-mod hat back on}} :D :D :D

2. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I have to agree with Thomas. I appreciate that some of you are reading my journal but I enjoy reading others very much. So many of you are insightful, funny, knowledgeable, and/or angst-ridden it makes for incredibly enjoyable reading. I am a sucker for "reality" TV too, so this is my "reality" reading :D .

I thank everyone for the nomination but I would also like to thank my fellow journalists for sharing and giving me many good thoughts, explanations, laughs and insights. :)

3. d33pthought

d33pthought New Member

My vote's in for Reiki, if only for the endlessly amusing image of actually driving the Battlestar Galactica :D

4. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Yes ma'am...

*Hangs head in shame, puts hands in pockets and expresses a hang dog look*​

5. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

{{comforts Chimp}}

Aww, don't feel bad! :cry:

6. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

But, but, but...

I was only commenting on the overwhelming amount of nominations for Mrs Owt ( :love: )

Sniff, sob, sniffle :cry:

7. munkiejunkie

munkiejunkie sanity's requiem

haven't read anybodies journal due to the amazing size of most of them, but can this many people be wrong? Consider Mrs Owts <insert number here>eded

8. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

Ok, so now we have people voting for best journal when they have'nt read any?

9. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

hehehe! :D

well it looks like the Battlestar Gallactica, and its long enough to feel like it!
    I have difficulty finding a parking spot long enough for it!

It's a bit like driving my 25ft horse truck only slightly smaller in length & lower in height and it doesn't smell as bad.....

I now have a real admiration for those guys who drive stretched limos after driving these things about, its not easy going thru city streets in something that size! Much less trying to find a parking building with enough head room to take them! Those concret pillars get mighty close to the top of it at times!

I will put some pix of it up soon so everyone can see how cool it looks with its sinister black windows and nice phat feet & mags. We put on the largest diameter rims that were legal for it - about 19" ones I think they were.

I need ideas for planning the customising of the paintwork. So put on your "ideas hats" chaps and give me some! :)

10. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Reiki - I see a thread possibility there :)

11. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

i reackon an "A-Team" van replica....and you can be Mr T.....

"ain't got time for your Jibba Jabba....fool!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.