Nominations, "Best Chatter", MAP Awards 2004

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kinjiro Tsukasa, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

The final category for the 2004 MAP Awards is “Best Chatter”. Who has done the best job of livening up the chat room with scintillating conversation? Who has been the most informative, the most amusing, the most fun to chat with? The one whose name you look for in the "Who's in Chat?" list? Nominate your choice in this thread.

As before, Administrators and Global Moderators are not eligible, and only nominate MAPers who are current members with active accounts.

Once again, one week to nominate, and one week to vote. This week, you can vote for "Best Journal", here: http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=377788#post377788

Read about the awards here:
    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23013

Start nominating!

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

That be a hard one to choose :(

I will nominate Aegis for some of the fun religion convos we have had, and Kobudo_tob for the convos about his art and the toys he uses :)

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I nominate Gaskell!

He's "Alreet" :D

4. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Cheers boss! :D

5. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Gotta be Gaskell! :D Aegis is a great chatter as well...it'll be a close one!

6. Alex_JHH

Alex_JHH Cardboard Tube Samurai

I'm voting Aegis on this one. The quote about the monkeys and the typewriters cracks me up.

7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

I agree that it'll be a tough choice with a very deserved winner.

However, how come every time I go in to Chat, Gaskell is already there drinking 'Dog' and eating Pizza? :D :eek: :D

8. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

Only been in chat 3-4 times, and never run across any of you guys... usually 1 or 2 younger members who I don't 'know' through postings.

Is there a way from outside the chat room to tell who is inside? If so I'll keep my eyes open (it somehow seems rude to go into chat to see who's there, and then say 'sorry - just looking' and leave :eek: )

So sorry - no nomination from me on this one.

9. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Click "Forum" near the top of the page (there is a whole line of menu items, "Forum" is near the middle). All the way at the bottom of that page, you'll see the "Who's in Chat" section -- you can check it out before you go in.

Can we expect to see you in chat, then? ;)

10. Furikuchan

Furikuchan New Member

Ikken Hitatsu! This is the only guy that I LOG conversations with sometimes because he's just that funny. (Yes, I AM stalking you.....) :D

11. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

Its hard to pick one whos NOT a mod... I'd Pick Gaskell, Aegis, (Adam) or KE and Ikken anyway anyone else is either an admins. no longer active or banned. but im sure i have more people in mind...it just needs to come to me.. give me a day or two and ill remember :p

12. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

AH HA!

I'd nominate TeJitsuDo :D

13. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Even I (who doesn't go in Chat all that often) have to say Aegis...maybe he's just made such an impact on me?? :)

14. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

How about a nomination for Bunny and Graifox as a single entity whose sole reason for existance seems to be to entertain the masses?

15. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Thats only on a Friday or Saturday night when I am chilling :D

16. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I agree Gaskells the man!! Always in chat and always has things to say to people and has brought the plight of us Geordies to the world's attention. :D

17. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Can't have them as a single entity in the poll -- are you nominating both of them? ;)

18. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Oh go on, they're almost the same person now anyway! Pleeeease?

19. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Nope, unless an admin comes in here and overrides me. :D

20. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Aye, put them down as one! Bunny is commonly at the keyboard when Grai is in Chat, and Grai is there when Bunny is signed in!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.