no touch demo gone wrong..

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by cloudz, Jan 15, 2013.

1. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

It's incredible that such deluded people are still around in the martial arts world. But I found this clip thouroughly satisfying and felt the urge to share.

The video description says, that the guy in black was instructed to simulate an attack, while the guy in white would do his "no touch" stuff. Then the guy in white broke the verbal contract by actually slapping the guy in black. (accident or not, who knows..)Afterwards, the guy in black started to use real strikes.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2eQcdEtmr4"]БеÑконтактный бой-ЖеÑÑ‚ÑŒ,СмотретŒ вÑем!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Never rub another mans rhubarb!

Love the guy in blacks expression - "Oh so THAT'S the sort of game you want to play is it?"

3. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

delusion and martial arts go very well together.

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Which one was doing the no-touch?

5. ITaikido

ITaikido Valued Member

:banana::banana:So the first rule of 'no touch' is to... touch? I didn't see that coming. :fight1:

6. Hannibal

White shirt guy supposedly - you can see it all about to go boobs up on his face shortly after he slaps the other guy and he starts to think "oh crap...."

7. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

Lucky! I have always wanted to try that to a no touch guy!

8. Hannibal

Here is another example featuring everyones favourite "art des crap" Yellow Bamboo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ykNZ7rAcw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ykNZ7rAcw[/ame]

This is what it SHOULD look like

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhnvETs4F6Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhnvETs4F6Q[/ame]

As much as I believe people are free to follow what they enjoy I get overwhelming urges tbeat every single member of YB with a stick

9. Madao13

Madao13 Valued Member

Sweet uppercut in 0:23! :p
    I also laughed hard with the way, the guy in the black shirt, after getting slapped, was waiting eagerly for the other one to say ready. haha

10. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

lol... and for all his huff and puff the fella in the black shirt couldn't even chin the guy. loser.

as for the Golden Bamboozlers... ahahahah... wow that's some time back I can remember that was the era of Bullshido smashing them up. :D

11. Kenko Enso

Kenko Enso Valued Member

"Did I say no touch? I meant I'm going to slap you."

Also, I did not know that's what Yellow Bamboo was. I want to say it was educational in that I now know what they're all about, but my brain also wants to leave my body to cry in the showers for 15 minutes.

12. Giovanni

the uppercut was vicious. surprised the white-shirt guy didn't call it a day right there.

13. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

What a loads of borelocks .......

IT
    DOESNT

WORK ....

EVEN IF YOU WEAR YELLOW .......

14. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

2 things I love about the Yellow Bamboo fail video.
    The Yellow bamboo guy getting annoyed because the guy kept choking him even though he was trying to tap out ON THE SAND. Dumb-ass.
    And the Jack Russel thinking about getting involved and then realising the other guy had it covered. :)

15. Madao13

Madao13 Valued Member

He probably thought that it was a better idea to save face by hanging in there and losing some more face. :p

That or he minimized the damage with special internal techiniques we couldn't even hope to comprehend!! The footage between 0:28 and 0:35 might be the key to his secret!:hat:

16. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I used a 'subtle wind' no touch knock out technique once. Have to eat mexican for your chi to be effective though.

17. Giovanni

not only can you hit them with the 'subtle wind', but you can implement the "belly sucks in punching fist technique" by eating lots of goat tacos with sour cream. mmmm....goat tacos.

18. Lad_Gorg

Lad_Gorg Valued Member

I like how subtle wind is now a meme here. Awesome.

19. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

Those where some hard punches! Il give the guy in white one thing, he took them well!

20. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

You can knock those Yellow Bamboo guys, but imagine a world where all wars were fought that way...