No Nonsense Boxer

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by kano junior, Jun 19, 2005.

1. kano junior

kano junior Uchi-Monster!!

2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

thats actually from a K-1 event, the guy who gets wasted is Nicholas Pettas and the guy wasting him is Jerome Lebanner. Pettas has real bad luck, not only did Lebanner bash his face in (I think he got a real bad concussion from that) he also got his nose smashed by Ignashov and snapped his shin during a leg kick!

3. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

hope he got disqualified for that! Despite the wee guy squaring up, the ref had called the fight, so he shouldnt have hit him again, right??

4. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

the ref was at fault here. he should have been looking after the downed fighter not walking in the other direction. he made as if to hit lebanner, and lebanner dropped him. the ref should have done his job.

5. Sgt_Major

yeah, I noticed that.... so there was no onus on the fighter to pay attention to the call then??

6. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

well whats he supposed to do? he thought the other guy was gonna hit him. so he hit him instead. he was put in a pretty difficult situation, the guy had already been knocked out so he was probably pretty fuzzy and obviously didnt realise the fight was over. personally, i would have done the same thing.

Also, he picked the WORST guy to do that to. Jerome is a bad bad man :D

7. Sgt_Major

lol.

Thats why im askin, I honestly dont know what I'd have done. Just wondering if there are offical guidelines or anything, then I suppose bad ref's arent exactly planned for.... :D

8. Stan O'Kella

Stan O'Kella Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

I agreet that Pettas was discombobulated and wasnt probably aware that the fight had been stopped, he squared up and then seems to realise cause he drops his hands and that is when he gets banged out, nice of lebanner to wait till he dropped his hands and was obviously not a threat anymore.