Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chimpcheng, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Kuniku

Kuniku The Hairy Jujutsuka

I can't see that hong kong one on there =/

2. Kuniku

never mind, found it, if the others i've bid on fall through, I might risk that one =)

3. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I'm bidding on several at the moment.

Maaaan, we can't be the only ones playing this game? Or maybe everyone just bought it to sell on ebay for profit?

4. Kuniku

Hehe yeh I'm watching a few, There was one that had a single bid for £1.95 or something, I threw in a £31 max bid and the one bidder had a higher max bid than that, so if nothing else i've made him pay the best part of £30 more =p

I don't actually know that many people playing it, which is odd seeing all of the pre-orders sold out at most places =/

one of the GF's colleagues held out that HMV would get some stock, and now that they haven't he's struggling to get hold of it at all =/

5. Chimpcheng

Is he after the regular edition? Game seem to be the only high street store stocking it here. I tried Grainger Games, HMV and nowt...

6. Kuniku

He WAS after the Wizard Edition, not sure if he's given up on that and tried the Standard Edition anywhere, I just told my GF to repeatedly tell him how awesome the game is >=D

7. Chimpcheng

Good news I won a copy if the book. At the last minute I increased my bid, which took me to £1.55 above the maximum I was willing to pay... Still can't grumble too much. To think I could have lost it for the sake of £1.55... :D

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  8. Enshadowed

Enshadowed Valued Member

Love this game

9. Chimpcheng

Excellent, another convert :)

One of my friends at work bought it, then traded it in just a few days later. Claimed to hate it despite being an RPG fan. Meh, he's entitled to his own wrong opinion... :cool:

10. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

You ARE allowed to post more than five words art a pop you know...

11. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Got this a few weeks back.

Cracking game, has a very Zelda feel to it.

For all it's cuteness it has a very dark feel at times which surprised me.