New

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Dirty Boxer, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Dirty Boxer

Dirty Boxer New Member

Hi everybody, nice to meet you, my name is...I'm not gonna offer my name lol. I'm 23 years old, and I train in boxing. Probably gonna start training in TKD or Akido, or both, since the small town I live in now has classes for them. I'm interested in all forms of martial arts, and other than that I love fishing, snowboarding, friends, working out, and spending time with my family. Nice to be here, I've already read many interesting articles :)

2. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Welcome to MAP :)

Mitch

3. Dirty Boxer

Dirty Boxer New Member

Haha thanks Mitch. Your the only welcome I got!

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Welcome to MAP.

5. Dirty Boxer

Dirty Boxer New Member

6. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Belated welcome to MAP! :D

7. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

Welcome! Fishing's great!!

8. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Beware of Mitch. He secretly has uterior motives and wants to secretly brainwash you into his minion- Gah, Mitch, I didn't see you there. ...no, stay away....what are doing with that battery and helmet.....arghhhh!!

MITCH IS THE SUPREME RULER OF ALL THINGS!

Welcome to MAP :p

9. Dirty Boxer

Dirty Boxer New Member

Seventh, I will definitely be keepin my eye on that Mitch guy, the way he went after you with that battery and helmet is makin me think he's one of them Tom Cruise scientology gods...thanks for the welcomes everyone! GB-UK yeah fishing is great, it's starting to warm up around here and the bass are almost biting again!

10. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

Welcome!

Now at last, you are on the map!!!