New To The Boards!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by glenchuy, Sep 22, 2004.

1. glenchuy

glenchuy has two left feet

hi ya all! i'm new to this forums, but i'm not new to MAs, i'm a first degree black belter in TKD and about 6 months into american KB- i'm also proficient at "arnis" and hope to take up capoeira sometime before the end of the year.- hope to enjoy my stay here!

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Alreet Glen, welcome to the MAP madhouse :D

3. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Glen, Welcome to our world! :D

4. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

welcome to the forum :) i'm glad to see one more TKD practitioner here :)

5. glenchuy

thanks for the warm response! i'm already liking it here. :D

6. MarioBro

MarioBro Banned Banned

Hello all, I am a new member to this forum as well. I am a blue belt with red stripe in Tae Kwon Do (WTF). I study under a 7th degree Master from Korea and I enjoy it totally...even when I think I am going to drop from exhaustion.

I hope to be able to learn alot from the vast experience here, or even be able to help someone else with advice or encouraging words.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  7. glenchuy

haha, same here, same here. i train at the gym mon through thursday, and jog on tuesday, friday morning. i train KB at friday afternoon, and train TKD at saturday afternoon. i have sparring matches at least once a week, usually sunday morning, (warmed up by my 1 hour badminton game (which i suck so badly at :p before the spar)

8. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Welcome to MAP!