New style assistance

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by snyderkv, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Actually it's less than 4 months old.

Sure, here's one. You claim to have a lot of business sense and that all you want to be is an angel investor for a martial arts school, yet somehow by investing in it you want to now dictate how the product of that individual will be changed according to your standards. Yet you have no experience of the product whatsoever, just an idea you want to run with.

If you're honestly that surprised that people aren't tripping all over themselves to get involved with this idea, then obviously you don't know as much about business as you claim.

2. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

What's up with all the strawman techniques in your post? I'm probably this and probably that?, and point out where I claimed a lot of business sense? That's not me, that's your straw man.

Again, you must of missed the subtle sarcasm that I didn't want to start a funds war, and here you go again, giving me explicit details that you have children and money. Thank you (flame here*), i'm sure your wife would be happy too, especially if I told her that with your IP address, which is easily obtainable in an email or even on this forum, one can work your ISP and disclose your personal information, address exc.

And congrats on the success story, but I don't care about your carreer or money. Bragging about yourself in some money war really makes you look immature.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  3. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

So we are both trolls then? You are provoking me and name calling, therefore, by definition, you are a troll. Is that not correct?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Guys cut out the pettyness.
    The MOD Team will decide who is a troll and who is not and act accordingly.
    If you have a problem with another member here then use the report function.
    If this continues I will start to delete your posts and the thread will be locked.

5. jamesdevice

jamesdevice Jötunn

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
  6. Simon

Just to be clear we do not delete accounts. If anyone wants to leave they can just stop posting. That request will come from the person who wants to leave and we can change their account to read, "moved on."
    It is not for others to request a change of account details.

I would also like to remind you of the TOS.

4.14.2 Private Messages are private. Do not post the contents of private mesages in public forum areas. That includes Chat, Journals and all other public site areas. Private messages may be read by Admins in situations where we are concerned over the actions of one of our members.

7. jamesdevice

jamesdevice Jötunn

In that case Simon I request that you read my private messages and take whatever action you feel is required

8. Simon

I think this thread has now runs it's course. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.