Muay Thai / Kick boxing on UK tv

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by SteelyPhil, Aug 14, 2007.

1. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

Did a search but the function didn't come up with anything so apologises again if this has been asked a million times.

Anyway, i was wondering if anybody knew if there was semi-regular reviews (fights/highlights) available on Sky (in the UK). I've got the full package, inc sports obviously, but my search this evening has been fruitless.
    Any shows/ channels

(was thinking there might be something like UFC unleashed but for MT/KB)
    Thanks for any info.
    Phil

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

3. SteelyPhil

Might be myself a subscription of that, once i figure out if i'm in uni or not :D, cheers for the link MD.

4. ambiance

ambiance Valued Member

5. ReeceLightning

ReeceLightning Valued Member

theres now is the time night of combat on channel 5 at 10 past 4 am on monday mornings if you dont like sleep but i think they might be repeats or old fights
    and its been a while since i had eurosport but they had a show called fight club which was mainly k1 but some muay thai and kickboxing fights as well

6. Moi

I'll let you know when the next fight night is in Chester or the Port, good night out. You get to see beginners as well as more accomplished fighters. I think there's one soon.

7. Moi

8. SteelyPhil

Thanks if you can let me know, i think The_Lump would like to watch as well.
    Cheers for the help guys (i'll set my parents Sky+ box to hopefully record the 4.10 show, as i'm only up that late if i'm hammered)

9. SteelyPhil

10. ReeceLightning

ReeceLightning Valued Member

i haven't seen many of the now is the time ones either so ive got to dvd record em last one i recorded was only half an hour though the first half was baseball well disappointing some good fights on it though