MMA pics thread

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Trent Tiemeyer, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Guy Mendiola

Guy Mendiola New Member

Wanderlei blowed a big one. :D

2. ninjadeath

ninjadeath New Member

That was Minowa. That guy must have really ****ed off the Pride match makers because they put him in with Rampage on newyears and he gets destroyed and then they put him in with Silva for his next fight and he gets destroyed even harder. Who did he make mad for that to happen lol.

3. totality

totality New Member

to be fair, sometimes the tomato cans get paid pretty well in pride.

4. ninjadeath

ninjadeath New Member

And sometimes they win. Good job Kerr. lol

5. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

[​IMG]

Horn choking out Loiseau.

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I do love J.Horn :)

7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

regarding the picture 'you dont see this move everyday'. How in the hell did that guy get himself into that position? and how quickly did he tap?
    :p

8. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

The guy in the second last picture had no chance...poor guy. Just imagine the smell :cry:

9. totality

totality New Member

kind of a low percentage sub, it's set up from the side mount. control their outer/upper leg with your tricep. feed your arm under the knee, and around the lower leg. hook it with your elbow, and pull towards your body. you should've also hooked their neck and arm with your other hand. now grasp your hands, pull together, and control/pressure them with your hips. i've never actually tried it, but i saw an instructional once...so hopefully someone more experienced will comment on it.

10. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

[​IMG]
    Carlos Newton vs Matt Hughes @ UFC 34

I watched this part again last night, Carlos goes for triangle choke... matt lifts him against the side of the octagon, then carlos grabs the side to stop himself being slammed...

Ref tells carlos to let go of the cage. And then i think "dam, you imagine how carlos is feeling now... he knows hes going down hard...".

You see carlos talking to himself a few seconds before he goes down, ive always wanted to know what he was saying... gotta give credit to him though, he knew he was going down hard, but he still kept hold of the triangle instead of wetting himself and quitting! True fighter in my eyes...

11. Trent Tiemeyer

[​IMG]

Look at the penetration on that kick.

12. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

huhuhuhuh penetration... :)

13. nicolo

nicolo Valued Member

Jesus almighty, how HARD does Cro Cop kick?? Is that Herring? I'm surprised his body didn't just cave in.

Here's my pic....Mr. Landi introduces Mr. Knee to Mr. Newton at Pride 19:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2004
  14. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

You've gotta give newton credit for that though! that was a clean and HARD knee to the head... he steps back, shakes his head and then gives the guy a thumbs up! total respect to him :)

15. nicolo

nicolo Valued Member

yeah he did give a thumbs up to Jose LOL. That was hilarious. Newton did give a great bobblehead impression tho but he won at the end! Amazing!

16. Trent Tiemeyer

[​IMG]

Joe Riggs nailing John "The Saint" Renken.

It looks like Renken watched The Ring.

17. ninjadeath

ninjadeath New Member

Frank after a win in Pancrase
    [​IMG]

18. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lol that Shamrock picture is cool =)

It's dam good too see more pictures on here :D I've been watching this space for ages to see if there's any more pictures :):)

If i find any cool ones ill be sure to post them :)

19. Trent Tiemeyer

[​IMG]

Big Wes Simms and his invisible lats.

20. totality

totality New Member

man wes looks nasty. great of him to take a fight on short notice, but i really hope kyle stomps his ass. or stomps on his head, that'd be better.