MMA..new?

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by melb, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melb

melb Banned Banned

nah you taser em you <personal attack removed - shroom>...and if that doesnt work you put some lead in em...god forbid you should ever get in any danger after taking on a job that has inherant dangers. Serve and protect? Maybe the protect part is protect the public from you??

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
  2. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

And you must be the dispair squid?

3. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

You're a child mate.

4. melb

melb Banned Banned

Am I dude? No room for a taser? <profanity removed - shroom)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
  5. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

In my city of a little over 300,000, in 2010 we had 57 homicides, 1565 aggravated assaults, and 2717 simple assaults. All told, that means roughly one out of every 69 residents of my city experiences violence in some way shape or form (and this is just going off of the acts that are reported). Obviously it isn't Niceville USA. Having grandiose visions of removing my duty belt and giving some felonious fellow his just dues via fisticuffs is a good way to get me my own personal ceremony where a lot of people march for me and play bagpipes. No thanks.

As far as "protect the public from me", that's hilarious. You don't know me, you don't know how I am in real life or what I do, what I believe, or any of that. You're just realizing you put your foot in your mouth and that it doesn't taste great.

And it's that background and knowledge which is exactly why I, and anyone else on here who has some small experience with violence (of which there are many), can tell you don't have a freaking clue about what you're talking about.

6. melb

melb Banned Banned

You know why I didnt become a cop? Because I didnt want to think everyone was out to get me...Because I didnt want to have a suspicious mind. 1 in 69? chances are pretty good arent they? There is no reason why you should be looked up to simply because youve been a cop..

7. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

So uncivilized . . .

8. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Police departments typically don't hire the mentally disturbed anyways.

Never said I should be looked up to. It's just a job like everyone else has, just with a crappy uniform and probably less pay. However, it does give me enough first hand exposure to know when someone is full of it.

9. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I look up to cops by and large.
    Compared to what I do their job is far more socially useful. That counts for something in my book.

10. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Looking back, I actually should've joined the fire department. Better benefits, stronger union, you can work out on duty, and everyone actually likes firefighters. Not to mention I bet breaking a door down with a fire axe is probably a lot of fun.

11. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Is this you Kuma?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vLoopmSU-I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vLoopmSU-I[/ame]

12. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Actually, this is me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tyO-M05Fxs"]Funny Cop - YouTube[/ame]

13. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Firefighter = good pay, good work sched, everyone love them

Police officer = ok pay, crap work sched, everyone hates them

:(

14. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Pretty much. I love the idea of a 24 hour shift where I can work out, sleep, and what have you in between calls. I'm not even allowed in the station after roll call until either quitting time or certain kinds of paperwork so it's driving around all night, walking beats, and drinking coffee so I don't crash.

15. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Is melb in the balaclava?

16. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Nah, here's MelB.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfXdaE7ph_I"]Newborn baby crying - YouTube[/ame]

17. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I am late to the fight discussion but can I use my +1 mace and cast a fireball spell to counter the orcs jab?

18. jkd_si

jkd_si Valued Member

Roll a D6 and add it to your Magic value and we'll see won't we

19. Hannibal

I will have to look at my Thac0 first.....

20. Hannibal

There is more reason than to look up to a cop than someone who has contributed nothing to the betterment of their society

What have you done in the past week to make the world around you safer or better (other than stay indoors which everyone is grateful for you doing)

You truly are clueless, self-opinionated and delusional. Yougenuinely have NO idea about combat or indeed anything outside your own fluffy little head.

Society has gained NOTHING by your existence

Because you couldn't pass the selection test. Please note that is a statement not a question

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.