Martial Arts Video Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Fujimoru, May 25, 2014.

1. Fujimoru

Fujimoru Valued Member

what are you playing , Martial arts , fighting games related?
    I cant afford a new console so I mainly play emulated games
    some of my favorites are tekken 2, virtua fighter, of course the old neo geo king of fighters, and fatal fury series. And the other neo geo games and Street fighter series. (although I havent played street fighter 4 yet :( )

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

The New UFC game looks quite good, I also enjoyed toribash.

3. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

I have Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but I can't bring myself to play it much as I can't seem to disable the rumble option :(

4. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Does Minecraft count? Dude is horrible at hand to hand. Get him some experience points and weapons though, and you move right along no problem. :p

5. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Only martial arts fighting games I really like are Street Fighter and Dead or Alive. The new Killer Instinct is pretty good once you learn the combat system too.

6. mjl

mjl ITF Taekwon-Do (1st Dan)

Anyone tried that new UFC game demo yet?

7. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Yeah, not really a fan of the UFC games and the newest iteration didn't really do much to change that. Looks good graphically but the gameplay just feels the same as usual. You'll either love it or hate it really.

8. robin101

robin101 Working the always shift.

Ahem........ MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!

9. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Soul Caliber

Baza

10. mjl

mjl ITF Taekwon-Do (1st Dan)

Guess you've seen the E3 gameplay trailer of Mortal Kombat X? If not go to youtube and do a search.

11. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Streets of Rage, Final Fight..

I'm a fan of King of Fighters. I got '97 on my phone. But i prefer '96 out of the entire series.

SF4 Ultra is out now as a download expansion, disc version is out in August.