MAP Xmas Present

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Simon, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

The MOD Team have decided to start the inaugural Xmas Present Award.

We've had many great contributors this year, both new members and old and we'd like to say a big thank you to all of you.

Many of you have posted videos this year, which we feel helps with the sense of community.
    We have many training logs, so we can see how we each approach our training and the progression we've made.

One person's log though was a little different. Ero-Sennin's log charted his progression toward his first boxing match and I'm sure your all aware of the fallout from that bout.

Despite his setback Ero-Sennin has continued to keeping the sense of fun alive here on MAP and is the winner of this years award, which is a one year supporting membership.

Ero is unaware of this, so please join Aegis and the MOD Team in congratulating him on the nice surprise that awaits him next time he logs on.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Congratulations!

3. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Happy Christmas Ero :)

Mitch

4. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Congrats Ero, well deserved. :happy:

5. Guitar Nado

Guitar Nado Valued Member

Congratulations Ero, and happy Holidays! It's well deserved, good luck with your continuing recovery!

6. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

Way to go Ero-sennin! Now off to read your training log.

7. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Well deserved , congrats dude :D

8. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

I can't think of anyone on the forums who deserved it more, congrats Ero :D

9. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

Wow, that training log wasn't what I had expected. Happy Holidays sr.

10. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Well done buddy. :)

11. ned

ned Valued Member

Well deserved,witty erudite writing.

12. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Congrats Ero!

13. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

Congratulations Ero!

14. matveimediaarts

matveimediaarts Underappreciated genius

Excellent choice, and well-deserved. Congrats, amigo! :)

15. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

My highest symbol of regard, as you know, is a finger extended and a heading to you sir! The most genuine and open tough guy I've ever met, - and I've no doubt whatsoever when we do get together someday, that estimation will none but increase!

Excellent choice Simon!

16. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Thank you, but the choice was easy and also a group decision we knew you'd all approve of.

17. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

Congrats man. I hope you The Mrs. get a great foreign station.

18. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

Actually... I'm not sure expanding Ero's email capabilities, and therefore his vulgarity network, is necessarily the wisest decision. :p

19. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Congratulations Ero! :D

20. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I got online today and after an hour or two went, "Hmm, I think something is wrong with my eyes." I woke up with a bit of a headache and my eyes do some funny things when I have one lately, I thought my eyes were just out of focus. It bothered me a bit but then I clicked on the 'Supporting Members' forum and had access. Then I checked 'subscriptions' in 'user cp' and it appears I was a supporting member. My name really was blue, my eyes were ok.

I then proceeded to ponder if I should PM a MOD or make a thread in the 'Problems and Suggestions' forum to make note that I hadn't bought a subscription. I thought better and decided to skim through 'Off Topic' and finally the 'Celebrations' section before I made myself look like a complete idiot and found this thread. :p

Not sure what to say! I've never been one who finds words easily when given a gift or having had something nice said about him. I'm very grateful and am happy that some of the things I write were enjoyed! Thank you to everyone, and especially the MAP Mod team for the consideration and all the awesome stuff you do with MAP. All in all this has gotten me right in the feels. :p

Attached Files: