MAP TOS...

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by MoldyMolds, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoldyMolds

MoldyMolds Moved on

I thought I posted up an offer of my Combat Magazine collection to anyone who might like it but the post disappeared.

Did I fail to post correctly or am I breaking the rules/TOS?

2. mattt

mattt Valued Member

You should offer one to anyone who reads the TOS.

3. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Hi - it's an advert, even though you're not charging for them.

If you were a regular poster then such a free offer would probably not be considered an advert.

4. MoldyMolds

MoldyMolds Moved on

Thanks for the clarification jwt.

I thought MAP might be a good place to offer them as it has a large user base. I’m clearing my attic and thought it was a shame to tip the collection when someone might appreciate them.

Sometimes you wonder why you bother making the effort with things, especially when met with an unfriendly and sarcastic response such as that from matt.

The tip it is then.

Thanks.

5. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Any chance you're in Mold?

6. MoldyMolds

MoldyMolds Moved on

Hi Moi
    Can I help?
    Molds

7. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

with all due respect...

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/terms.php

8. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I think this thread has run its course. Sorry thay you've run into problems with the ToS with your first post.

9. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

Welcome to MAP moldy! As long as your here, why not stick around awhile? It's a great place with a wide diversity of arts and locations represented. Despite the occasional sarcasm, it's a pretty friendly place. If you decide to stick around, I suggest posting an introduction in the introductions
    Sorry, I don't need any more old magazines. I still have several years worth of American Survival Guide from the 90's. I haven't read them since the 90's but for some reason, I don't want to throw them out. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.