London Bombs

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by gedhab, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

London Underground Explosions

There have been several explosions across the London Underground system at liverpool st, Aldgate and Edgeware rd as well as a blast on a london bus at russel square which blew the roof completely off. It has been speculated as a power surge but the national grid have claimed there is no problem.

Be careful to everyone living in London and using the transport system.

2. Shadowdh

Shadowdh Seeker of Knowledge

Funny timing eh...?? and the really suck thing is that my wife works in the effected areas...

3. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

Hope she's ok man. I think there have beenm some fatalities even. Obviously if it is a terrorist atack, it is to coincide with the G8 event.

4. beef

beef New Member

Just had to walk an hour to get to work from Liverpool Street to Haymarket. It's so not a power surge. I wonder who is going to claim responsibility (if you can use that word for setting bombs off)?

It's also happened a day after we won the Olympic bid?

5. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

How the heck does a power surge blow the top off a bus anway???

Hope your Wife's ok Shadowdh!

6. Martial Alex

Martial Alex Valued Member

I guarantee you it is a terrorist attack

7. Shadowdh

Thanks for the good wishes guys... just spoke to her... she had just walked into work when it happened... so all is ok... sons of biatches who do this... it just has to be a terrorist incident...

8. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Starting to sound like some international terrorist attack. Doubt its related to the Olympics! Maybe the G8 or other political issues. First reports said it was due to some power surges, but I seriously doubt that with the amount of damage and casualties.

9. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

It was terroists! Why would a bus explode from a power surge.

Fatalities reported in the bus explosion.

Hope you Londoners are alright. Cant believe thoes terroist scum bombed my country!

Something should be done about the scum! :woo: :bang:

10. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Christ I saw the title on this thread and thought... hmmm must be something about the UK music seem getting big or something... sheesh!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Sorry to hear about that - to all my mates in the UK and to fellow MAPPERS living there...

Man nobody needs this kind of nonsense. :bang:

Screw your lids down boys... this is gonna get worse before it gets better. :eek:

11. LJoll

LJoll Valued Member

Oh my god. All I can hear are ambulances and helicopters. People in the street crying. I hope no one i know died. All the phones lines are overloaded.

12. xen

xen insanity by design

just heard that 20 people have been killed...:(

obvious really, all of Britains security is focussed in Scotland...bomb the opposite end of the country...

i'm surprised we've got away with it for so long, its been on the cards for ages.

sincerest best wishes to anyone directly affected.

13. NaughtyKnight

I've been trying to call my dad for ages now. He uses the train to get to work. The phones dont call. :bang:

14. Shadowdh

That number isnt confirmed so could be sensationalist.. our phone lines cant ring out but I can take calls... cant use my mobile but that could be due to some networks being taken out due to a rumour of mobile ph involvement...

15. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

Just been confirmed on BBC news, 2 confirmed fatalities :(

:woo: :woo:

16. NeilX66

NeilX66 Valued Member

Just heard from my girlfriend thats she is OK, works in Kings Cross, all tubes services are cancelled, as are all central london buses, Swindon and Brighton stations are also closed because of security incidents

17. beef

beef New Member

Apparently the mobile network in London has been shut down because they think people can trigger bombs with them. Also, with everyone trying to phone out at the same time it will overload the network.

18. NaughtyKnight

I heard the number was more like 20 fatalities.

The bus was the worst. The whole top deck was blown clean off.

All the Australian channels are showing it now, at first it was just ABC, nicking the feed direct from BBC world.

19. NeilX66

NeilX66 Valued Member

The phone thing makes sense, that what was used in the Madrid train bombings, though had a txt from GF 20 mins ago, so it was still up at that point,

20. NaughtyKnight

They used mobile phones aswell when they bombed an Aus nightclub in Bali.

I hate terroists soo much. We should start bombing their countries if they keep this up. Harbouring terroists is just as bad as doing the bombing yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.