Little Bit TMI But Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by KSN_Princess, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Which is supposed to pair up with which, again? :evil:

2. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

I am not going to condone this, but if you are going to go through this, listen up.

1) Get on the pill, NOW. Take it every day at the same time and do not miss a day.

2) Get some condoms.

Also you should know that there is always a risk that you could end up with child or catch an std.

I think that if this not a joke and that your are genuinely asking this sort of question, then I don't think you should go through with it.

3. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Puberty?

Don't worry, in five years or so you'll probably hit the point where you realise it's not actually too bad, and you can still achieve a lot.

And you probably don't want to know either.

Definitely not. Marry in haste, repent at leisure is not simply a trite little saying - it is an important guideline to life.

Preferably talk to your doctor and discuss the various different options available as well. It may be that some aren't suitable, but get on one of them.

Yes, do this.

Depending on the age of the poster, I may or may not agree here. Better to approach it with an open mind and proper precautions rather than try and repress hormones - in general you'll fail anyway. However if the poster isn't of legal age (and particularly if her boyfriend is) then definitely don't go through with it.

4. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

If you're old enough to spend the night with a guy in a hotel, your certainly old enough to tell your mom that you are making you're own life choices. Think it might be time to stop being a little girl and just be open and honest with who you are. If you're mom is any kind of parent she'll sit down and talk you through how to be safe and enjoy your youth. If she isn't then go find a responsible adult and ask them, then just inform your mom of your decision.

One piece of advice though, don't use sex as a de-stress tool. Use it as a way of building intimacy. love deeply but always wisely.

The Bear.

5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Excellent advice Bear.

6. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Personally I'd say that if you are still young enough, or in a position, to be told what time to come in by your Mum then you are too young to be bandying around terms like "FH".
    Sounds like a pre-rationalisation used to give yourself an excuse to do the naughty with the guy.
    "It's OK to go to a hotel with him because he's my FH".
    I'd ask how old you are AND how old your FH is.
    If you were my 15 year old daughter and you were planning on going to a hotel with your 25 year old FH then you and me would be having SERIOUS words about going at all let alone what time you were to get in.

7. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

I prescribe a cold shower and some pressups.

8. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

You know from this
    it sounds like she's not planning on having sex so maybe its not all that bad?

9. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

Could you ooze pretension any more in this post? Yes, you could. By also copying it and sending it to me in PM because you're so proud of yourself. Full of "hilarious fail"? Tripping over "all that fail"? You do realize THAT is terrible English, right? Come on, what's next? Troll face? Try harder next time, at least make it worth reading.

10. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Trust me, if you are old enough and you're planning to have sex then you aren't living well enough. Sex isn't a bad thing, unplanned and uneducated sex is.

The

11. Southpaw535

I had mine planned about a month in advance. Do I get an exception for it being a distance thing?

12. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Stay on topic guys.

Do you have any useful advice to offer the Princess, Hanzo?

13. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

This is the final warning that will appear in this thread. Keep it on topic and stop with the back and forth mudslinging and personal attacks. If you continue to push issues after being told to cool it by a mod, you will face a ban.

If you don't like a thread topic or post then don't respond to it. No-one is forcing you to post in these threads. A number of you are posting off topic attacks or stupid comments to disrupt a discussion that you don't like. Not everyone who asks what you might consider to be a 'stupid' question is a troll. Some people may just be looking for a discussion or may actually not be as clued up on the topic as you are. If you think someone is trolling, report them, don't take it upon yourself to act as a self-appointed mod and attack them. Real trolls will reveal themselves soon enough.

The number of threads that are being disrupted at the moment by a small number of posters thinking they're being 'clever' is ridiculous. Grow up and if you don't have anything useful to contribute, think twice before you post.

That all being said, the mods are not trying to discourage banter or calling trolls on their behaviour, but MAP is not an Instant Messenging service or a forum that tolerates rude and abusive treatment of other posters. There are other forums where that type of behaviour is acceptable, MAP is not one of them.

14. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

i'm going to agree here because i have nothing of worth to add.

If this is where we are posting advise, i went home with a nurse the other day and she had a bigger adams apple than me, i'm more than a little worried, am i going to hell?

15. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

more details... this sounds interesting...

more details on the circumstances.
    you weren't in thailand were you?

16. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

Good post by Polar Bear. If you're old enough to be organizing and paying for a stay at a hotel you're certainly old enough to be honest with your mom about it. Plus if she sees you have the maturity to be organizing this for yourself and pay for it yourself she's less likely to object.

I'd rather you told her to talk to her doctor and see if it is suitable for her and talk about the options and possible side effects. That's her endocrine system you are talking about altering.

17. OwlMAtt

OwlMAtt Armed and Scrupulous

Looking back on what I posted in this thread last night, there is a lesson that must be learned: don't drink and MAP. My apologies for my smarminess, both to Devil and MAP in general.

Back on topic.

I've read a lot of references in this thread to OP's age, but I'm not really convinced age matters in this case. Putting up with our parents' rules is a pretty small price to pay for otherwise free room and board. There will be plenty of time for the stuff your mom doesn't approve of when you move out; there's no need to be in such a hurry.

18. seiken steve

Worse, newcastle!

19. Southpaw535

Respectfully disagree. As long as you live with your parents you need to give them a degree of respect (and rent if my mates are anything to go by) but there is a point where they need to start backing off and letting you start exploring the world and yourself more. Obviously you don't just tell them to **** off but I don't buy into this whole idea that your parents deserve undying, unquestioned authority either. Its one of the "meet me half way" things.

20. seiken steve

ha, from the sounds of things i should be very thankful for having the folks i have (and i am)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.