Little Bit TMI But Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by KSN_Princess, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Oh wait.

Are you leaving high school?

I had the same thing. you get closer to the end of high school. realise that you are really an adult and that your youth is gone and the promise yourself you'll be more productive and make sure that your children wont have the same feeling you have right now by getting them to do all the stuff you regret not doing.

i think its some kind of graduation depression.

You get to uni and you're really not all that productive and the cycle starts again...

Then you wish you took an apprenticeship. But you really like your course but you miss the past.

You also wish you didn't have any "serious" high school relationships and just "did" more. But you get to uni and at least that front is better.

2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Hahaha yep bang on mate. College btw not high school.

3. Mangosteen

same thing in my book.

Re read my last post

4. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

and mine too. Wanting to get serious too quickly live with him and all that and the relationship go as fast as he wanted. Control issue. Its one of the reasons I said deuce. (The other was the abuse which control was a part of)

5. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Right...Palm to forehead...all this talk about FH's got me on that track, You must forgive me I really am going through a mid life crisis! LOL

6. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Fair enough, was just answering the question :)

The more I hear the more happy I am you got away from him. Really dodged a bullet there.

Haha no worries mate. She did want to get married actually and there was a brief thing about a baby :bang:

7. Mangosteen

lol i said reread it cos i edited it and added

8. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Yup Must go through the training first, I've lived with my girlfriend for 28 years now and I've almost got her trained...is that the phone...yes dear be right there I...uh...got to go. :confused:

9. Mangosteen

Lol. we all call my grandmother "The Boss"

she is the frodo of my household, she has last say.

10. Blade96

Yup. He's happy though, he got what he wanted in the end....a gf now who kisses his ass.

Ah well - at least he ain't after me anymore. Though it stinks that that type of person seems to always get what they want. I wish he'd meet karma. Really.

heh :p

11. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

What a stupid and ridiculous OP, I can't believe you actually posted this on a MARTIAL ARTS FORUM. Grow up, seriously. Your first priority should be learning to type presumably the one and only language you know how to speak. You must be pretty hot to have a boyfriend that isn't bothered by your illiteracy and lack of common sense. Good luck with that, I'm sure it'll bring you a fulfilling and prosperous future.

12. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

You lads all got off light, I had one of those crappy "I'll never love again" breakdowns

*Mega cringe*

13. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Lighten up!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
  14. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Will a Guinness do?

15. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Anyone over 30 back the hell away from this thread because you have no idea what's going on here.

Mitch ;)

16. Blade96

Princess.....I'd say ask your Mum can you stay out later with the BF just for this one special night cause its your birthday. Maybe she'll say yes. :)

17. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

Honestly mate I'm 4 years shy of 30 and I still don't have a clue...

I just figured I'd post something vaguely relevant and hope it seemed helpful!

18. Blade96

i'm 33.....but i thought i might have a clue......

19. Mangosteen

My friends and i all had a breakdown together after our Prom.
    We had a drunken vow that went something like this:

Me: She doesn't love me as much as i love her
    Friend 1: She's always playing with my emotions
    Friend 2: Forever Alone
    Friend 1: Let's cut the tumours guys
    *All gesture chopping something off our arm*
    My girl basically did not talk to me after graduation and still hasn't, i didn't even break up. She's just not very nice and has done the same to other friends.
    Friend 1 told the girl he'd been on and off with that he's off her forever now. She tried reappearing in his life over the summer but he shrugged her off. He is now a massive party guy.
    Friend 2 is no longer forever alone and now has a chinese jewish girlfriend that he's been dating for a year. He was almost a father.

Glad I cut that tumour but its been hard getting back into the normalcy thing so when ever i have an interest in a girl, i'll cut it off quite quickly so i dont have to deal with the same thing. I really need to stop training so much and just get out there. Too many Male orientated sports and not enough females.

20. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

I'm not saying you don't! Just recognising my own failings :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.