Little Bit TMI But Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by KSN_Princess, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSN_Princess

KSN_Princess Kuk Sool Won Princess

Hi Ya'll,
    Im kinda down. Heres the thing for my birthday my FH & I were going to get a hotel room & just have a party for 2 & have this major make out session like we did back in April or may. We know our boundaries but I wish we could do this. It really helps me just totally distress from the craziness of my life dealing with my crazy mom on a daily bases. But he was telling me that about how I have to be home like at around 1 or 2 am cause of that crew few thing ( anyways that’s another story) & my crazy mom will have a fit if I came home at 5am in the morning plus I can’t sleep over. I really really want to do it on my birthday ! So how can I still do this? Any ideas????
    TIA Ladies
    Lu

2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I literally have no idea what you are asking or why you'd ask it on an internet forum.

3. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

Hi KS

How old are you?

If you're over eighteen then my advice would be to regard your mother's hang-ups and worries about what you do as her problem and her problem alone. If your mother is making wildly unreasonable demands she needs to get over it. As an adult it would be perfectly moral for you to ignore her and do what you want, just be prepared to deal with whatever the consequences of that might be.

If she's not making demands that are particularly unreasonable, try explaining to her firmly what your feelings are and that it's time for her to let her control go.
    Try asking her what she fears and addressing those fears.

4. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Look, it's perfectly simple. Go out and take drugs, fight and have sex with strangers and come home at 4 AM five nights in a row. Most mothers give up after 3 nights, and by 5 she will have totally given up hope of winning the argument. It helps if you're too drunk/stoned to actually remeber the blazing rows.

5. OwlMAtt

OwlMAtt Armed and Scrupulous

I am an old-fashioned guy who thinks that as long as we expect our parents to house and feed us, it's not unreasonable for them to expect us to follow their rules. College will come soon and then there will be no parents around to tell you what to do. Until then, 1-2 a.m. isn't particularly unreasonable, and it's a lot better than some of us got.

6. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

^ This

When you're your mothers age. You'll understand why she freaks out about you being late.

7. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Obviously MAP does not condone this type of behaviour.

KE knows full well he has to be home by 8.30 pm, otherwise he goes without his tea. :rolleyes:

8. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

It's not in the TOS. :dunno:

9. Mangosteen

If shes from the US and underage in a state with strict limits, then its part of MOD duty to inform us that these things arent recommended.

we have no information to base our assumptions on so we'll go with the worst scenario

10. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Nope it's not in the TOS, ergo party time :banana: :banana: :banana:

11. illegalusername

illegalusername Second Angriest Mapper

Well, i guess the answer is to make up a reasonably important reason you need to be away for the night. Then just go ... uh no... --insert bad advice here---.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
  12. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

That was just my wry sense of humor Zaad, of course I would caution KSN-Princess to listen to Mom and mind the curfew. I little overrated pleasure for the now could have serious consequences down the road. So if your reading this Princess your young so you have plenty of time to indulge your hormones in the future. In other words don't make your Mom worry, OK.

13. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Joke people, joke.

14. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Yea, no kidding, as was I.

15. Mangosteen

Remember girly - A boyfriend isn't forever - Herpes is.

16. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Was that a joke? I can never tell. :confused:

17. Mangosteen

i dont know...

18. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

ROFLMAO

19. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

pics or it didn't happen