[Korea] 안녕하세요~~

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Studude67, Jul 1, 2008.

1. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Fair enough... apologies for the off topic!

2. Studude67

Studude67 The hungry fighter

ㅋㅋㅋ나도 그렇게 생각해요~ 우리 한국말로 얘기하려고 그이야기 시작했어요~~

그리고 너티나이트 한국말 잘할 수 있는 척한거 같아요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 한국말로 잘할 수 있다고했는데 읽고 쓸 수 없는데?? 너무 이상해!!

I think so too, i started this topic with the intention of speaking in Korean lol (i do agree thet Naughty Night was well out of line saying what he did tho)

3. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Bollocks. Stating that you enjoy women of a certain race isn't racist (unless you are the poor women that are missing out on Naught Knight, then I appologise).

I guarantee you. If a Thai man went into a Korean restaurant, ordered his meal in fluent, polite Korean, he would instantly spark interest with every girl in there. Its all about being totally unexpected (as a white man who speaks Korean is), not being White. I speak very good Korean, and as a non Korean, I spark intrigue. I think that the rest of the posters on this thread are being racist, insinuating that being White gives people some sort of advantage.

Lol colonialsim.... Since when did any European armies colonise Korea or Japan? The Asian admiration for the Western culture comes from the media.

4. NaughtyKnight

Er, what ladies? :confused: MAP has been devoid of women for months. Plus I'm not looking for "brownie points". The exit hole should forever remain the exit hole.....

5. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Lets get back on topic, before I close this thread.

Yellow fever isnt just about wanting to bed asian women, but shows a facination with the asian culture.

One of my mates started a film company called Yellow Fever and releases his first movie this week. He's happily married with kids, but has a deep seated respect and facination for Asian kung fu movies.

Get over yourselves guys, knight has a hot girl, and you all feel threatened or insulted. Let it go. Or the thread dies.

6. NaughtyKnight

Thanks for clarifying mate.

Yellow fever doesn't always mean bedding Asian women. As Sgt said, it is more to do with an interest in the Asian culture.

I LOVE all things Asian (and yes that does include women). I love the cooky order of things, the food, the languages, what people do for fun. I'm currently watching a Korean drama. I don't know how to write it in Korean, but the translation is "Couple in Trouble". Hiliarious.

200lb Beauty, My Waky Teacher. I've watched a huge amount of Korean DVDs. I rarely use subtitles these days, and it definatly helps my language skills.