Kicks Workout

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by above_waves, Jun 26, 2013.

1. above_waves

above_waves New Member

Hello,

Is a pleasure writing this post for this forum. I've trained Muay Thai for 1 year but I left it for personal matters and I haven't trained for above 1 year. I still have the flexibility and technique because from time to time I've been practicing my shadow boxing.

The point here is that I would like to continue training Thai Boxing but by my own because where I am living now isn't any place or gym where I can train but I have a good place where are bars (for training), heavy bag and more where I can train for free.

I want a harder routine for kicking, to make them faster and stronger. I know that it's a matter of perseverance but I am able for keep training with the routine someone give me here and of course I will be more than pleased.

So, in resume I just want to someone share with me a good routine for make my kicks stronger and faster and also a good tips from the experience, I will be more than grateful!

Thank you very much to all you, greetings.

2. hardball

hardball Valued Member

Drills, drills and more drills

I don't know your age or fitness level but the best way to train solo on kicks is through heavy bag drills. Thousands and thousands of kicks a week--more or less to fit your fitness level.