Keysi Fighting Methods

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Keysi_chick, Oct 24, 2004.

1. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

what ive seen from andy is v.good.keysi fighting is justo and andy's way of approaching jkd in their own way,looks to have a ,lot pf panatuken in it.cos of punches to arms,legs and hands.
    one of the better off shoots of jkd.if anyone is near i would say go

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2005
  2. archrival_keysi

archrival_keysi Valued Member

keysi thoughts

I must admit i think both Andy Norman and Justo are outstanding martial artists, i have trained with Andy Norman for approximatley 8 years and he has taught me so much both in the martial arts world and in life i class him as a very good friend as well as an instructor. I have had many seminars with justo and he has always been so humble towards who he is teaching i have the greatest of respect for them both, so i agree if anybody is interested go and have a seminar with either of them.

I agree KFM does have alot of pentukan (bidy destructions) within its body of knowledge, it covers a wide variety of martial arts such as Kali, Escrima, Silat (Steve Benitez) BJJ (John machardo) the list goes on.

It would nice to here other people thoughts about what they have studied be it through weekly classes and/or seminars that KFM have given

regards to everybody

live life to the full and enjoy every minute remeber life is all about experience good or bad we should learn from everything and everybody.

I must apologise for including my e-mail it wont happen again