Jim's best kept secret...

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Jim, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Jim

Jim New Member

I had said to Andy in a chatroom once that I was working on something and he wouldn't believe me if I told him, etc...

Well, it's finally come through. I've recruited a former Russian Wrestler to come to classes to bump up our 'pressure testing' a notch or two. He came along last night and went to town with a lot more 'illegal' stuff that's not usually allowed in competition and we managed to show each other a thing or two. He's decided to join up now full time and will make a valuable addition.

Now to phase two... I'm considering entering myself in a VT tournament next April. I'll keep you posted on how it goes...

2. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

What's the secret in there? :p

Seriously, the wrestling will do a lot of good.

3. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

So THAT'S what you've been up to. :D

Go Jim.

4. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Nice one Jim

I am going into VT next year as well I hope - got a Sombo tournament this month and I hope to enter a KSBO Grappling tournament next month just to see how I do.

5. Jim

Jim New Member

Best of luck, Sonshu. Remember, it's all in the game - not the winning or losing.

6. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Na its the winning I am in it for!

Gotta be in it to win it!

And I hope I dont get hurt! :woo:

Good luck to you bud as well

7. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Good luck Jim my boy!;)

8. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Nice one Jim, those wrestlers are always pulling some super unorthodox (well for Judo guys at least) out of the bag. Get him to show you some of their training drills.

Col

9. Jim

Jim New Member

Already have been. :D Already been working on counters to them too...