Jeet Kune Do-frauds

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by ma-observer, Mar 1, 2011.

1. ma-observer

ma-observer Valued Member

Nèh, he needs to approve them. I guess that's why there are so little comments on his vids. The only comments you'll find are from his real life friends that try to pretend to the world that what he demonstrates actually works.
    But he'll read what you comment. He might even reply. But if your comment shows any criticisme it won't get approved.
    It's a shame. If you look at his vids, you see that some of his students have more talent than he does. They could be achieving so much more under a proper instructor. It's their choice ofcourse. But it does bite somewhat to see talent go to waste.

Do I care too much? :thinking:

2. focused_rage

focused_rage Valued Member

ok now im bothered by this JKD is formless yet he calls this JKD self defense... if this forum allowed bad language i would be all over it!
    it would be one thing if he called it his crap-poo or whatever he would but to use JKD like this and confuse even more pepole about JKD is a damn crock....

eh wish i could say more....

he said water form at the end.. forgot to ad that was all ****ed lol

it's just plain old b.s.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  3. focused_rage

even PFS holds more ground to JKD than this crap...

ill admit at the JKD school i went to we had allot of visits from PFS instructors and one of our assistant instructors was a apprentice Instructor from the PFS under Sifu Paul Vunak.
    and it was all good curriculum and showed how one was meant to take the JKD concept of evolution into the art.
    sorry Hannibal this guy has me all up in ready to fight mood lol and damn it there is nothing wrong with PFS Dan Inosanto supports them 100% that should speak for something.

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I am a PFS/DOM instructor so I should be even more ticked at him if anything - I just can't generate that much enthusiasm. He sucks and it is blindingly apparent that he sucks!

The fact is I just shake my head because no matter how much you show people the right way to go about things they will still gravitate to idiots like this - how else do you think Chris Clugston is still around?

If people like this attract the pillocks then I am left with the others who seek proper training - suits me!

5. Rikku

Rikku New Member

There are far more worse than him I think its oke not good but oke.Look at this guy same thing different person http://www.youtube.com/user/wadoweesp
    Than look at his sparring videos so poor and funny Any way
    This is AKA the Martialartobserver him self And yes stalker is the word He got followers like so many have who are we to judge Whats good or bad

6. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I recommend that all these talentless hacks be ignored like the bad jokes they are.

If what you know is good you won't even waste your time tearing them down.

7. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

So how about we take this thread in a new direction. How about if we all go out and post videos of JKD groups we respect and want to succeed. Then they will get more views and publicity.

Here is a great looking group in Spain. They've got the skills and the guts to put it on the line with each other. Real solid amateur video in my opinion:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5BhYY3SYNc"]YouTube - ‪JKD SPAIN 2008-2010‬‏[/ame]

I'd like to see one of the jokers who have their videos posted in this thread last one round with any of these guys. Their faces would be hamburger.

This kid has some obvious Jun Fan flair. He's not that great, but still game enough to get in there and show em what for. He didn't win but he wasn't beaten either.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieYEl7BzEpA&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪marco 2 round kick boxing vs jet kone do...‬‏[/ame]

Here's another great video from the Spain crew I posted above.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSiQRCl4kHg&feature=player_profilepage"]YouTube - ‪The Best of Jaime‬‏[/ame]

For all you guys who want to post your garbage on the internet, go right ahead. Your desire to embarrass yourself in front of thousands of people is your business. But don't think for a second you are fooling anyone who has good Martial Arts.

For all you guys who want to talk crap about the garbage on the internet, go right ahead. You've got a big job ahead of you that will keep you from bridging the gap between the garbage posted earlier in this thread, and that Spain crew. Remember, those guys are out there getting better every week.

8. Rikku

Rikku New Member

Thats what iam trying to say Why do this!? A Martial art is personal good or bad who are we to judge god Lets hope this forum will turn for the good.A true martial artis should help not tearing people down.
    Nice video Yohan

9. Hannibal

I know who I am and I know what is good PFS and bad PFS - this is bad.

By your standard we should have NO sanctioning bodies, no grades and tell everyone they are awesome.

If it is bad it should be called out and the issues addressed - this is not some crappy tree-hugging festival it is about fighting and the disciplines of choice

This forum does do good - by giving exposure to the good and questioning/pointing out the bad.

A true martial artist does martial arts - any esotericism associated is an offshoot. And by showing crap up for being crap we are helping people

10. Rikku

Rikku New Member

The Answer Lies in The Heart of Battle. You never fought him and You can not judge him.Even if it is a bad video or not Its not real life .Why dont you make a video and you show.Us all on this form how its done Till that time ,your words are emty as and as hollow as he void.

11. Hannibal

I have reason for not posting videos - most people on here know them. As a PFS/DOM instructor I ABSOLUTELY can judge him - he is terrible.

THIS IS MY SYLLABUS SO OF COURSE I CAN CRITICISE

Why is it that you cannot perceive that this? I was happy to just let him be until he started saying he was JKD - then it is an issue.

Your line of reasoning is weak and your argument flawed when it comes to this - you do not need to train with someone when they are so obviously bad. If you spent more time dealing with the reality of combat you would get the damage these types cause

12. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Of course people can judge him. That's the nature of posting things in the public domain. Post a video, you need to expect that people will draw conclusions based on that video. Those conclusions will always be subject to revision. But it makes no sense to forbid conclusions being drawn.

I'm sure that he'd be perfectly happy for people to draw good conclusions. He wouldn't want them to withhold judgment then, would he? So he has to take the good with the bad. That's the nature of putting yourself out there.

13. Rikku

Rikku New Member

@ap Oweyn So true (Respect) -bow-

14. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

YOUTUBE"; A Perfect way to show you SUCK

(No offense directed to anyone in particular)

15. focused_rage

im 100% behind you on these guys add allot more ground fighting take away the short shorts and it resembles my old dojo oh and we rarely had that much protection on but im not against it.

all said i think this has been the best vid i seen on this forum lol

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  16. focused_rage

this was the closest i could find to what sparing looked like in my dojo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuxzcGrFTI&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - ‪Dallas Ninjutsu vs. Jeet Kune Do #3‬‏[/ame]

17. focused_rage

and this
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tIcuWieqo&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - ‪Dallas Ninjutsu vs. Jeet Kune Do #1‬‏[/ame]

same people this just shows sometimes brakes happen lol never forget to tap! lol

18. Rikku

Rikku New Member

(Jabby Mcgee)Asked more early on this forum.Why do you have a personal vendetta against this guy (Reason)
    1)He got banned from Frans stroeven Martial arts school
    2)To violent no discipline As we all can see Earlyer and still Stalking behavior
    3)Someone took his role When he got banned.Then he Made his own Wado-ryu system and now so called JKD No record of any kind BTW
    4) how do i know this.Old students en Master talk And i was there.
    There you have it

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  19. Hannibal

Que?

Didn't understand ANY of that.....

20. Hannibal

And you know this because.....?

Also sounds like you are judging - and I though that was a no-no in your rather fluffy world