Inner power and superhuman abilities

Discussion in 'Silat' started by haidarfarhan, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I did just that.

It's worse that your thoughts on super powers.

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Could you Pm the link, my Google fu is weak today.

3. Dead_pool

Oh dear, well that's gone from bad to worse.....

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Underneath the polite language, the assurances, the platitudes and the attempts at making it understandable....

We still have another worthless con artist peddling nonsense

Vile

Dead_pool likes this.
  5. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

2 questions

1. How many other times did you try this experiment and have it fail ?

2. Was there anyone else in the room with you when you tried these experiments ?

6. Monchu

Monchu New Member

In 1980 was the first program for Visually Impaired members. It is not a martial arts program, only train the students in developing their inner-power and object detection using breathing methods.

Merpati Putih or "white dove" style was developed in the keraton (royal courts) of 17th century Mataram and was not taught publicly until 1963.

After the martial arts of Mataram being in the hands of the seventh generation, which is the hands of the guru (master) Sarengat Siswo Hadi Poernomo, he handed it over to his sons: Mas Poerwanto Hadipoernomo (the older - deceased) and Mas Budhi Santoso Hadipoernomo (the younger - deceased). The two sons expanded this knowledge so that we recognise it as what Merpati Putih is today. As a sports institution, Merpati Putih was established by the second of April, 1963 in Yogyakarta – Indonesia.

7. Monchu

Monchu New Member

Yes, it is doable. The core method in Merpati Putih is developing the student inner-power using breathing exercise techniques. Once the student has been trained that method, then student learn to convert that energy. Regardless, for what purposes the student always used the same process and techniques.

A blind student learns how to convert that energy to their palm as a linear energy wave to detect objects.

Breaking materials is a requirement for each level test, as a measurement tool for their inner-power development. In this case, the student learns to convert the energy as a layer above their skins. It is a short distance attack, where the energy impacted first to the materials, not the by muscle power. Doing this way, it will avoid the student get injured while breaking hard materials.

Candle exercise is for the 5th grade above as measurement tool for student energy density and distances. The aim is not to turn it off, but more to detect the process of converting the energy into a linear wave.

8. Monchu

Monchu New Member

I'm willing to answer any question here, as far as I'm able to answer it. It is not easy to explain non-physical things to the public domain, especially if it is not scientifically proven yet. Many terms that we use such as inner-power, vibration, energy, vibra vision etc. are the only closest terms that we can use to explain this method.

For more information, please watch the latest interview about Merpati Putih 0n March 2017 by FOX 13 TV at youtube:

For English speaker you can visit Merpati Putih USA at MP USA, Inc. | Ogden, UT or our Merpati Putih Australia at Merpati Putih Australia - Home or Indonesian MP organisation at Merpati Putih Martial Arts

9. Monchu

Monchu New Member

In our school after the 6th grade, the student has to explore the knowledge by themselves to extend it to the path where the student interest to develop in-depth as their personal experiment.

For me once I have done the experiment and proof it, it is more than enough for myself to understand that the knowledge is not just a theory and doable.

If I failed, it doesn't matter anymore, because it is not about the application itself, it is just simply because I was unable to do that. As an instructor, failure experience in energy method is a good thing as a lesson for the student, why some results failed or not. The aim is to encourage the student to achieve a better result than the instructor.

The process between physical power and inner-power is quite different. In physical power, if you're strong, quick that ability will never go will stay there depending on your age. In the inner-power process, the condition of your mind, emotion, attitude etc. will influence the inner-power development. At one point, it is possible that power just disappeared. For i.e. show-off attitude or emotion, this is the point where the experiment sometimes failed.

10. bassai

Are you claiming to be a 5th grade or 6th grade student ?
    If the idea of the exercise isn't to turn off the candle why did you claim to have done so twice ?

You ducked both of my previous questions , noted.

11. Monchu

Monchu New Member

it was 30yrs ago, I did it maybe more than twice I forgot. I was in 6th grade at that time.

12. bassai

I can see you're unwilling to give a straight answer , that's ok I was pretty much expecting that.

13. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

I watched the video.

I remain unconvinced by any demonstration outside of controlled conditions. Give me any example of what was demonstrated working in this environment and I'll get behind you. If you can't provide that, why not?

The physical elements of the martial art are completely laughable. It's flowery and impractical and the students look weak, uncoordinated and vulnerable. If you are peddling this as an aid to the visually impaired and as a self defence system (in an area where sexual attacks are common) then you should really do some soul searching.

Dead_pool likes this.
  14. Monchu

Monchu New Member

Thanks.

That video is not to convince you; it is just the overall information to explain what is Merpati Putih and the overview of MP programs. I don't have any extra information anymore.

About your question asking the example, I still can't recall it. Could you explain more what do you want from me?

You have repeatedly said that you're not convinced at all, then why I should give you another example? Is it just to fulfil your negative feedback or what?

That's your opinion though. You want to give me the impression that you do know much better than everything in that video. It doesn't matter as well. If you're good, then I salute you.

I'm personally never want to judge other martial arts based on their videos. I don't treat my martial arts as a religion, my martial arts is the best, no it is not something like that. My personal view all martial arts all the same, good or not always back to the individual itself. That's the definition Arts came from.

15. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

I think you are representing something as valid when it is unproven. It annoys me as it is intellectually dishonest. You are promoting your unproven methods of vibra vision and physical self protection to others which is not only plain dishonest it is unethical; even more so given that these people are to some extent already vulnerable.

Martial arts has a long history of charlatanism, faith, delusion, group think and lies: your group does nothing but perpetuate it. I wish what you were selling was real.

16. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Let's cut to the chase.

It's fake, it doesn't work, it can't be proved against anyone who isn't totally fooled, and all Monchu can do is avoid giving direct answers.

It's disgusting.

If you are taking money for this rubbish you should be exposed.

Prove me wrong.

bassai and Knee Rider like this.
  17. Dead_pool

Yes you do, you do breathing exercises to give you paranormal / spiritual powers.

I have two questions,
    1) you've said your organisation is a registered charity, what's its regarding charity number, and what do you do that is charitable?
    (I assume it's not just a tax scam)

2) your advertising an MMA event on your Facebook page, are any of your organisations members competing?
    If so, are they only trained in your art, or do they also train other arts?

18. Monchu

Monchu New Member

I'm willing to answer straightforward for sure. However, I'm curious why you're really concern about the numbers twice or not? What is the point here?

If I told about the candle stuff, then I never did it at all then it is just a theory.

If someone doubts it, that's fine for me. If the candle off just because the wind or just sometimes goes out, I don't want to argue that.

Hi Bassai, are you a moderator on this forum?

May I ask you some questions:

About this MAP forum, is it a neutral forum where we can sharing and discuss on martial arts subject in general, or, is it already stand for a certain concept of martial arts?

If someone asked me my organisation ID number, do you think it is a proper request here? Why should I provide my ID to someone else, which nothing to do with my organisation?

19. Dead_pool

You've claimed to be a non profit org Iirc, if true thats an easy thing to check, or have you something to hide?

20. Dead_pool

I'd like to check your assertion to be a non profit organisation.

Simon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.