Inner power and superhuman abilities

Discussion in 'Silat' started by haidarfarhan, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

1. Yup - MY blindfold to MY specs

2. We fight until someone can no longer fight - point sparring is useless...also why am I wearing a blindfold? You are the one who claims they don't need sight not me

2. haidarfarhan

haidarfarhan Valued Member

sure if you want to do that, still we both wearing a same blindfold, with that we can tell the different between blindfold with vibravision techniques and blindfold without vibravision techniques

scared or what ?

3. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

it is a stupid cop out to say both have to be wearing blindfolds in the sparring.........

What, your techniques of fighting blind only work against other blinded opponents?

You are claiming to be able to fight others while blind- not fight blind against blind opponents only.

Fighting like that - even if true- would be useless in the real world. One doesn't get attacked by blind predators very often. Criminals are usually people with full vision.

Plus, everyone else is saying you can't effectively fight blind. You are the only one believing that is possible.

You are changing your claim with this and we see right through it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  4. haidarfarhan

in real situation we fight without rules, without preparing some defense, hit first, kill first, as fast as you can

i brought my Karambit everywhere and anywhere, asian rules, we can't brought a gun but a knife , machette, etc

That was Silat for

5. Hannibal

You are a charalatan and a fraud and are now changing rules to give yourself and excuse

I am amazed the excuses started this early....

6. haidarfarhan

you ask me for figting until one of us can't stand anymore, i agree with that

then now you SCARED being beaten up by me bcz wearing a blindfold ? HAHAHA funny

7. Hannibal

I made a very clear statement - you try that blindfold crap against me I will spark you

Now you are changing the rules because you know it's true and are trying to hide your lies

8. haidarfarhan

this is the last agreement, we fight till one of us can't stand anymore, i'm the one using a blindfold and you're not

and this is the rules, full body contact, without proctection gear, and you can hit all vital spot

i can use my strong fingers to broke your throat and your eye balls

deal ?

9. Hannibal

Deal

Now to work out how to spend that 1,000

In fact let's nominate someone to hold it in escrow OK n case of a no show... You don't turn up for any reason, I get paid anyway

10. haidarfarhan

give me a complete address, street name and building number

11. Hannibal

When they location is announced it will be posted here - it's on a beach this year so plenty of sand to bury your head in

12. haidarfarhan

fine to me, total $2K

if you want nominate someone to hold the money in escrow bank, i will sent my friend from Utah

13. haidarfarhan

yeah you can talk big as much as you want, you can eat your own words later in the end

14. Hannibal

Yawn....there is more chance of a purple monke flying out Donald Trump s ass than you turning up

15. haidarfarhan

better you prepare your apologizing statement, and admit that vibravision is work, i'm serious with that

this is my chance to make Merpati Putih famous, thanks to you for inviting me to your seminars

16. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Wow! I have been off MAP for a while due to studies and work and come back to this. Hannibal vote for Full Boston Crab here! He wont turn up through. Willing to bet $50 myself on that. You turn up and I will put it to a charity of your choice.

Better let James Randi know..... Amazed people still believe this rubbish...

17. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Haidarfarhan,

You've ignored a few of my questions but don't worry we can come back to them once the details of your match with Hannibal are sorted.

However I would like to know where you are based, you've missed this one a few times too. So where are you?

Also how much faith do you put in this vibra vision thing? What can you do with it?

18. haidarfarhan

West Jakarta, Indonesia

a lot. not only for me, we helping blind people with that

In indonesia, we have a special association for visually impaired, we teach them for free

the association earn help from indonesian government, our Special Forces are obliged to use Silat Merpati Putih as well

no one will join MP if this is only a fraud,

the fact is, Silat Merpati Putih is ranked 3rd most have membership in Indonesia

19. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Do you think you could avoid having something swung at your head?

20. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Sadly, this is not true, If anything is a fraud, people still join it. This is true in all sorts of organizations, not just martial arts.

Several of us have posted clips by people making similar claims that were shown to be fraudulent. Yet those organizations had members drinking the cool aid.

Evangelists have gone to jail for misusing funds, yet after being exposed, people still gave them donations.

No offense, but your idea that only true honest organizations succeed is a naive idea.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.