I nearly got jumped the other week!

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by slasha, Dec 24, 2015.

1. slasha

slasha Banned Banned

I was walking home from work 8pm or there abouts, i took a short cut across a supermarket car park, and along the side of the building where it forms a kind of wide alley. there was a group of young males about 18 to i would say no older than about 22. total number about 7.
    as i walked across the car park i did see them, aprox 4 or 5 stayed outside the shop holding a variety of cans and bottles. 2 went inside.
    As i walked past the group out side one of them screamed at me from the side as i passed him 'your gay as a Judy Garland singalong' i turned to my left so i didn't end up with him behind me, he this time almost straight in my face screamed 'your gay as Christopher Biggins running through a field of Pussywilllows'
    with his arms out stretched in one of those chavy come on poses.
    so i tried to kiss him, and he ran away. I just couldn't help it, he had nothing in his hands, he was so open i could of done a classic fore fist, front kick, stamp kicked his knee cap, hoofed him in the groin, chain punched into him, loads of stuff i could of done. i know its on camera there but the law allows a preemptive strike if you believe your about to be attacked.
    But for whatever reason it was in the moment I never really thought he was a threat, he did look kinda like the gimp they all let hang around with em because they can pick on him.
    I did say to his mates as he legged it, 'aw I thought I pulled' and they just seemed to find it really funny.
    while i walked off i put my hand in my jacket pocket and got my keys between my knuckles and kept an eye on them in the reflection in the glass, and did listen for the slap of trainers running at me as i came out of the alley way and into the main street and crossed over and carried on.

i must of judged it and deescalated it quite well.:evil:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015