i know we have done this befor but!....

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by DAWAS, Jul 2, 2006.

1. DAWAS

DAWAS Valued Member

what is your fave move for sparing... mine is still spining hook kick or ridge hand.whats yours???

2. GeeMac

GeeMac Valued Member

Backfist with the leading hand. Being left-handed I often spar from a right-handed stance and attack with my left hand. Sometimes catches my opponent off guard.

3. LiaoRouxin

LiaoRouxin Valued Member

Thaiboxing, I'm in love with the midsection kick. In competition, it has to be my elbows but I don't spar alot with them.

Judo I'll go for armbar from mount or guard.

4. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

locking their legs up, or a figure 4 lock on the toes.
    Next favorite, a guillotine choke

5. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Kickboxing: lead hook, rivalled closely by lead front kick or low roundhouse of the right. If I'm feeling flashy; spinning backfist followed by spinning hook kick. It never works, but it looks pretty :D
    Randori in ju jitsu, or even just drilling: it's all about the hip throw. The reverse hip throw rocks too
    Grappling: RNC/ body triangle combo (pure evil), guillotine, achilles lock from sidemount (no one expects that one) or rolling armbar if they turtle up. I have a lot of luck with the keylock/ kimura too

Last edited: Jul 2, 2006
  6. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

i love the neryo chagi in all variations

7. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

Lmao, yeah I had one of them but the wheels fell off :rolleyes:
    They dont all understand Korean silly ;) :D

8. Tittan

Tittan Valued Member

I love it when the opponent thinks I'm aiming for his head when I really give him a lowkick... it's all in the way you look at him :D They all fall for it too (pun intended!)

9. faster than you

faster than you Valued Member

i recently broke someone's ribs with that one; yet i continued to squeeze after he yelled unitl he tapped. the dark side took over me.
    faVE GRAppling move: flying armbar/triangle
    fave grappling series: rnc/body triangle, into armbar, into triangle.
    fave standup: ko from liver kick.