I get married in 3 weeks!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Visage, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Good luck to you, I'm not a big fan of marriage but I hope it works for you!

2. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

grats dude :D

3. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

visage heres a quick look at your last walk as a free man

Attached Files:

4. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

LMAO! :D

:eek: :cry:

lol

James

5. Fishbone.

Fishbone. Banned Banned

Me neither, In addition to 40 something percent of them never working out and ending in divorce.. The vowels are forgotten, Just words. If I ever get married, I'll be at least 30-35. It's the age i've got in mind. :D

Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck. ;)

6. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

15 hours, 20 minutes to the big event :eek:

Everything is finally ready for tomorrow. Got my suit, got my shoes, got the rings, got the bride, got the guests, got the food... I can finally sit back and relax into this thing. :D

I might be able to post tomorrow morning... If not, this will be my last post as a free man :cry: :D

James

7. Fishbone.

Fishbone. Banned Banned

Nice man.. best wishes.

8. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

So basically, what you are saying is, that there's still time to change your mind.

Right?

;)

9. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Congratulations and.....good luck

10. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Hope the day goes perfect for you mate. :)

11. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Y s, th y d , r ght ft r g tt ng m rr d th v w ls v an sh. ;)

Congratulations! ...and get your kit ready cause you'll be doing more fighting then ever before. :D Just kidding, it's not easy but it is worth it.

12. Fishbone.

Fishbone. Banned Banned

Oh i'm sure he has the right tool for the job ;)

13. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

Hope all went well, and good luck for the future.

14. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

It's not happening until 3 oclock this afternoon. Still a few hours to wait, so everyone is getting excited.

James

15. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

ooooooooooooh well good luck with it and have fun! :love:

16. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

LOL I thinks its mad your posting 3 hours before your wedding. You know what shes doing? The photographer will probably arrive about 1pm and she'll have face ache by 3pm.

17. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

So what happened to all our invites :confused: How will you get through the day without MAP :confused: :p

Best wishes for when you're doing the dishes :p

18. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Bless ya Fishbone - you may not realise at the tender age of 15 that most people on their wedding night have better things to do than post on a MA forum - but one day when your older and you love somebody enough - someone will tell you :D (joke!)

19. Fishbone.

Fishbone. Banned Banned

It's not the night, Time is way different here.. It's over 15 hours ago. :rolleyes:

I hope he's getting some.. For his sake. :love:

20. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Ok, now I've got that out, the day went great :D There was a chocolate fountain at the reception! :D My sister works at a 4.5 star hotel and booked us into a brand new suit over night, so we got to stay there and have room service at all hours (the midnight steak was lovely :D)

As for the invites to you guys... What can I say, the postman should be fired! :woo:

Melanie - It was strange posting just a few hours before. Everyone else was rushing around, trying to get dressed, do hair, do makeup and everything else, and I was sat in the front room, not really having anything to do... Very strange... :D

And for those nosey gits who wondered about the night of...

.......... Due to the length of our pregnancy so far, and the fact that we had been on our feet from about 2pm to 11.30, we were to tired to have any "having", if you take my meaning :cool:

I'll see about posting some pics at some point.

James