Hypnosis

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by wayofthedragon, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

It looks like it has been generated (badly) by a program.

2. leon_x

leon_x Dai Low

it mite be kungfoolery in disguise :D

3. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

That might explain how he takes on six Pakistani gangstas and a pitbull. He hypnotises them! :D

4. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

If you want me to take you even slightly seriously you're going to have to do a lot better at writing your post in decent English. Your first post was quite considerably better than this one, so I know that you're capable of it, even though it wasn't the best example of the language I've seen...

5. sifutaylor

sifutaylor New Member

ragnorak ,,,,,, verry mature statement,,,

6. Sever

Sever Valued Member

I'm feeling helpful right now, so I'll give you a few pointers as to where you're going wrong. Maybe if people can understand what you're talking about, you'll get more constructive criticism :)
    Aren't I nice? Donations of cash or hypnotised young ladies gratefully accepted :Angel:
    Aside from the awful use of language, I'm calling BS on the whole thing

7. sifutaylor

sifutaylor New Member

dont cear if you take me seriosly or not,, after living in asia for 20 years and studying martial arts, since 1970.. i found most great masters there, couldant write at all, thanks for the laugh.................................,,,,,,,,,,,..;.;;;;p

8. sifutaylor

sifutaylor New Member

THANKS FOR THE HELP oh dear i did all capitals sorry . i was just more interested in martial arts than gramer.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2006