How did your sparring gear come?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Pkhamidar2com, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Pkhamidar2com

Pkhamidar2com Panda Member

Hey im going to be selling my sparring gear, im not here to advertise just so you know.

My question is, how did your sparring gear come packaged? I couldnt find much on google to do with this topic.

Since i got my sparring gear all unpacked and all of it was in one big netted bag (unpacked and put there by the TSD teacher) i dont know how it looks packaged.

So yeah, how did your sparring gear come packaged? Was there alot of packaging like foam, those little foam balls, lots of paper covering it, was it in plastic?

Thanks

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

If selling via e-bay just make sure it is wrapped in a decent plastic bag, or black bin sack. Nothing fancy is required.
    If you are happy that it will not come apart, or break in transit, then you should be fine.

Why are you selling?

3. Pkhamidar2com

ok cool thanks :)

Selling it as i wont be using it anymore. Ive looked for places near me and all the clubs i been to, the best were Judo, then JWT's club. And if i wish to switch to JWT he offers me really top notch sparring gear.

I can use the money to cover some of the starting fee for judo, pay for more lessons, or save up for something to help benefit me for judo e.g. i may need a second gi if i wish to go for more lessons in the future :)

4. If you used it, make sure you say so and don't try to sell it as new... :eek:
    Use common sense when you pack it so it is not damaged in transport. If your package can fall off the stairs from the 2nd floor and not be damaged, nor the goods inside, you should be good! :)

OSu!

5. Pkhamidar2com

I wont be dishonest. in my religion any money achieved falsely is forbidden to be used for anything. so I would be doing no good to myself if I did that :)

and anyways I wouldn't do that :p

6. That's great, thank you. :)
    It is unfortunate, but religions have proven time and time again that big principles don't protect much from petty people!

I don't know why you are selling your gear and all, but it does not seem like a commercial venture.
    I don't see why a mod would refuse you permission to post a picture of the gear you need to sell, and see if any MAPper would be interested... especially if you ask politely...
    It might solve two persons' problems. :)

OSu!

7. Pkhamidar2com

your welcome :)

as for posting it on here I don't mind but Ill need permission from someone like aegis.

thanks for the reply :)

8. righty

righty Valued Member

If it's been used original packaging isn't really required. Sparring gear generally doesn't require instructions either.

Just make sure whateever you are selling is clean! Methods of cleaning will differ depending on what you are selling.