Hi Guys

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by B.A. Baracus, Jul 24, 2015.

1. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

"Jesus For ..." and "Elevator." The former (obviously) goes to El Med's claim, but speaking of the other one, our own Simon said it was good. :)

2. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Wow, I didn't realise the Catholic church had got so groovy! I thought it was about what God or Jesus or whoever wanted... :p

Seriously though, if half of people (religious or not) put half the thought into their beliefs as you, the world would be a better place :)

3. Jaydub

Jaydub Valued Member

B.A., you mentioned in another thread that you were getting ready to leave for College.

Where will you be going to school? Have you investigated the options for martial arts classes at your new location?

4. B.A. Baracus

B.A. Baracus Valued Member

yep the guys helped me find a good looking school close to where I am going (longview texas) I think I will get settled and start going there.

5. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Well,double pffft.:p

Oh,ok.Lets ignore all the various gospel writings and schools of thought w/in early Christianity,and we'll just figure what was going on in Antioch in the middle of the 1st century is what became the Orthodox Church,no evolution nor changes since then right up to Nicea-they already had decided then all the things which were supposed to be worked out there-but I guess they didn't have to there.

Which makes one wonder WHY Constantine called a council.

Talk about absurd.

I will read your article if I ever get 'net at home again.I don't see how the difference in the two theologies as regards the individual consciousness and what happens to it re: salvation are reconcilable.

Later.