help me!!!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by hellfire, Mar 3, 2002.

1. hellfire

hellfire Valued Member

THIS GOES OUT TO ANY MARTIAL ARTISTS IN THE GLASGOW AREA OF SCOTLAND.

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW OF A GOOD JAPANESE BASED CLUB AND ANY DETAILS YOU CAN GIVE ME.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

HELLFIRE

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Karate, Aikido, Sumo?

If you want it........we'll find it for you!

3. hellfire

hellfire Valued Member

too skinny for sumo
    too offensive for aikido

prefer karate or another percussive art, tried to apply to join the shoriji kempo club at glasgow uni, looks really interesting but i cant because im not a student, feck!!

thanks for the reply andy

liam

4. Andy Murray

Why Japanese, if it's not a rude question?

5. Kosokun

Kosokun Valued Member

If I were in Scotland, I'd contact Tommy Morris
    Kobe Osaka International

Or David Coulter. I don't know his website or if he even has one, but he's in Ayre and Kilmarnock.

Rob

6. hellfire

hellfire Valued Member

Thank you kosukun, i have met tommy morris before several years ago, a really nice guy and you look in his eyes and you know he knows his stuff!!!

Andy thats not a rude question, if you asked why i am so ugly and short THAT would be a rude question!

I have been out of training for a while (apart from training with freinds or on my own, not the same thing!)
    and traditional japanese karate is where i started i would like to get back into something of a similar nature so that i may strengthen my basics, if you have another suggestion please feel free to let me know.

again thanks for the replies guys
    liam

7. Andy Murray

Well we won't ask then Hellfire!

There is a little competitive thing sometimes happens between, Korean, Japanese & Chinese Stylists sometimes is why I asked.

Hmmmm 'Racism in the Martial Arts', what a thread!

If you need a hand to get in touch with Dave Coulter or his guys, I'm happy to help. Kilmarnock is only 25 minutes from Glasgow now. ( )even if I am a Chinese Stylist