Hello

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MasterH, May 1, 2006.

1. MasterH

MasterH New Member

Hello all

My Name is Adam D. Huntley (known as MasterH and Fluffy on other forums) but you can call me Adam. I'm a 5th Dan (TKD) and a club owner in Snohomish WA USA. I enjoy forums as a way to learn and expand my martial arts horizons. I'm a former member of the ATA and the ITC. Currently I'm a member of the Hwa-Rang Taekwondo Federation (HTF) and my instructor is Grand Master Jack Pierce.

I signed up on this forum quite a while ago, just forgot about it. Forgive me...... :bang:

2. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Welcome Adam

Great to have you here and better still - welcome back after nearly a year :)

I hope you won't forget us and look forward to receiving your input.

By the way - your first few posts were about your flexibility and weight - how are they both going?

3. MasterH

MasterH New Member

Weight is ok, I lost about 50 lbs on a low carb diet, but gained some back. I'm good on flexibility now, I can do the splits cold. I opened a TKD club last early February, we just had our first testing 19 white belts and a Green belt tested and it went well. Found that after I opened my club, my training time went away........I bet it's that way for most. And probably why I've gained some weight back. I'll be turning my TKD club into a full time position soon so, I'll be looking for business advice from anyone who wants to share. Does MAP have an Instructors/Business section?

~Adam