Heated words turn into a near brawl with Roach and Ariza

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Saved_in_Blood, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

I don't want to post the link because it has some unfavorable language, but if you all just do a google search you can see the video and read about it.

In a nutshell, words were exchanged and Roach walked toward Ariza who push kicked the approaching trainer. Roach is older and has parkinsons, but he was sort of the aggressor when it came to who made the first move. Honestly it's classless at best.

2. Saved_in_Blood

3. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I just watched the whole video of it. If anyone engages in discussion about this they get -5 man points for thinking this is something important/relevant, and for gossiping like school kids.

That said, I made another batch of brownies today so I'm already in negative man points, so what the heck? Totally shouldn't have kicked him. Even if you did feel threatened by an old man with parkinson's, it's going to be extremely hard to defend if Roach presses charges. From the sounds of it their time was up as well; I'm sure they signed a contract over gym time so not only do they have no ground to stand on but they got physical about. Lots of chest thumping bravado from a cast of unseemly characters. I especially liked them holding back the short, fat little man who thought he was some kind of pit bull after the kick.

4. Saved_in_Blood

Everyone was at fault IMO... roach should have just talked to Robert and gotten it all straightened out.

In fairness... roach thinks he owns all the gyms he happens to be using. That gym isn't his and therefore it's up to him to go to the commission or whoever and make sure it's clear and ready for them to work.

The little guy should be sterilized yes.

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Boxing is trying to clean up its image as a professional sport and you get crap like this happening. Wow guys. Bravo. They're all classless idiots.

6. Saved_in_Blood

It's the same as with any sport... you have some camps who are big mouths, some are very civil with each though.

7. Ero-Sennin

If anyone was wondering, the brownies were d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. :D

8. Saved_in_Blood

Glad to hear that lol.

9. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Making brownies actually adds man points. It proves you are secure in your manhood and skilled in the kitchen.

Plus ladies love a man who can make chocolate cakes :D

Mitch

10. Ero-Sennin

I followed directions on a box and put it in the oven. The biggest thing I had to do was figure out if I wanted 1 egg for "extra fudge flavor" or 2 eggs for "fudge cake flavor." I went with 1 egg of course, don't even know why the directions on the box would think I would want cake like brownies? Not much skill there. :p

Probably more skill than what's needed to sort out a gym use dispute civilly though. :eek:

I pretty much made the brownies because I wanted to lick the bowl though.

11. puma

puma Valued Member

What happened about this in the end? Did they all make up? Ariza is a scumbag.

12. Saved_in_Blood

I have seen no news on ariza, I have a feeling that working with roach gave him a big head, and roach already has one so likely neither guy will apologize.