Have you got any tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dave Rees, Dec 2, 2004.

?

Have you any tattoos?

1. Yes

50.3%
  2. No

49.7%
  1. Camel_Kid

Camel_Kid New Member

More plans than ink right now... I plan on getting something scribed onto my back in binary code, but I'm not sure what. I have a whole ankle to hip design all drawn out... I have more, but I hate seeing people with my tattoo designs on their bodies.

Anyway, here's the one I have as of late:

[​IMG]

I am now taking donations to the "Get Camel a Leg Tattoo" fund. :p

- Camel.

2. JinkokMike

JinkokMike New Member

I haven't yet but I'm alloud by the instructor to have a special dragon slogun that represents jinkok when I reach 1st dan, which will be cool! :D

or I might get one of the karate kid since it's been my favourite film of all time and ever that always will be!

3. hux

hux ya, whatever.

not sure how I missed this thread.

http://www.huxtablejones.com/gallery/album30

I'm looking for some kind of cool leg band, like an apache kind of thing...hmmmm half the fun in getting a tattoo is the deciding what to get part, eh?

;)

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

AND when your above legal age of course....

5. honchrat

honchrat Valued Member

dragon and tiger on my biceps---yeah cliche, I know

and an ankh on my left tricep

6. bonita

bonita Valued Member

tattoo

I have the word black belt in Chinese on my ankle--still love it

7. Mrs Radcliffe

Mrs Radcliffe Armstrong Angel

Ive got 8 tattoos ive got 5 on lower arms 1 on bicep 1 on the back of my kneck {a fox} and my dog on my spine {the date i got him till the date he died undenieth} im desighning one for the bottom of my back.Ive just come up with 3 ideas for more tattoos

Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
  8. matbla

matbla Banned Banned

could you show me photo of your tattoos
    show photo of tattoo from matt blake

9. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

eight

eight at the moment, with another two planned.

:)

10. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

None at the moment, but nothing against them.

I did see a nice one of the lion from the wizard of oz, with courage written below it, but there's not many designs that attract me.

11. AikiBudo

AikiBudo Valued Member

8 at the moment...

samurai's on shoulder blades , forearm tiger, tiny dragon, butterfly forearm, a collection of really old, bad teenage angst stuff soon to be covered with full armsleeve we just started.

shooting for a full torso job when I am done...if my wife lets me :)

12. Mrs Radcliffe

Mrs Radcliffe Armstrong Angel

The next tattoo i get will be my own design on the middle part to the bottom of my back

13. Jutsuka

Jutsuka New Member

I've only got one atm. And sword running from the top of my neck to the crack of my bum. With banners under neath saying "Barbarian, Loyal to the Tribe, Unto Death".

Next will probably be My own design stuff. Im thinking of a celtic weaved band framing a perfectly breaking wave.

OR

Tribal designs on my obliques.

Dunno yet.

14. Dae Han

Dae Han New Member

15 in all. All my own design

15. royder1976

royder1976 Valued Member

I have 5 so far. Crystal ball on my left shoulder, cross with sun in the back on right shoulder, Bull(Taurus Sign) on left shoulder blade, ying-yang sun and moon in the middle of shoulder blades and eyes on my right shoulder blade.

16. Kyberneticka

Kyberneticka Valued Member

I have 6 at the moment......

japanese writing on my left arm, triquetra on my left shoulder, a couple of stars on my back, tribal stuff on the small of my back, daughter's name on my ankle.

17. Gray

Gray New Member

None. Not legal age yet. However, when I am, I'll probably get one.

18. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I have a box of Kraft brand Maccaroni and Cheese Instant Dinner on my right rib cage. I goes from the top of my hip to the just under my nipple.. in full color... rock solid detail... now that is class. :p

19. Taffy37

Taffy37 just blue

8 at the moment, more work in the pipeline, Chest, shoulders, arms and legs.

20. sbaorion

sbaorion Valued Member

2. Death holding a wine glass on one arm, Orion's belt constellation on the other. Plan on at least three more.

I can't wait to see nuring homes of the future. All these tattoo'd, pierced old folks. Although what will the nurses looking after us look like?