Have you got any tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dave Rees, Dec 2, 2004.

?

Have you any tattoos?

1. Yes

50.3%
  2. No

49.7%
  1. greytowhite

greytowhite Valued Member

I have a taijitu on the right forearm and a xiantian bagua on the left.

2. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

I have loads of Miley Cyrus tattoos, they make me feel bad a$$!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:p

3. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

I've been considering getting a karate tattoo on my upper arm, or the inside of my forearm, what do you guys think? Il link a couple examples of what I've been thinking of.

4. Grass hopper

5. Grass hopper

6. k1tsun3

k1tsun3 New Member

I have 4, most recently a James Dean quote:
    "Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today."

I'm sure there are more to come. I love tattoos and I'm already planning for a few more.

7. Kuniku

Kuniku The Hairy Jujutsuka

Yeh I've got a big sort of hawaiian style - leaf, flower & skull design on my lower back, I've got a reverse stencil rising sun one planned for a half sleeve on my left arm, and once I get my Shodan I'm going to celebrate with a Jujutsu Kanji on my calf, with a possible way of adding to it as I get further dan grades in the future =)

oh and I really want a big Hyllian Crest under my Belly Button :geek:

8. pascalywood

pascalywood Valued Member

I have my old regiment's crest on my right shoulder and a tiger on my left forearm. Will most likely get a Chinese dragon on my right forearm at some point.

9. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

No.

I am who I am and I am am happy with that.
    I see no reason to ink my skin to tell the world.
    I also cannot imagine having the same design for the rest of my life.

I do wear a lot of Goth t-shirts though. I like those a lot. Mostly grim reapers, fallen angels, bats, etc. I could see myself wearing that on my skin, but the benefit of displaying them on t-shirts is that you can readily change what you're wearing so it never gets old. :)

10. Vitty

Vitty Valued Member

I've got a skull on my left upper arm/shoulder with bones going down through and across it, and I've got a grim reaper on my right calf, looking to get another tatt on my ribs next even though I know it won't tickle.

11. Kave

Kave Lunatic

This is my second tattoo, a Morepork sitting on some New Zealand Flax.
    [​IMG]

12. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Kave, very nice work.

I've added since my last tattoo, koi fish with lotus flowers but all dobe in a certain serene style.. Though its on my arm I'm keeping it a bit private so apologies I wont be posting a pic of it here.

I am playing with the thought of a Mexican Candy skull...

13. pascalywood

pascalywood Valued Member

14. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

15. Mushroom

Ah I saw that on a tattoo forum. It was apparently her first inking.

Also interesting that this is the same guy who did the "Girl with the 50 stars on her face". Clearly he has no qualms with face tattoos.

I go to tattoo conventions and I asked about face tattoos etc and they all said (even with people already heavily covered in different areas) ask "Are you sure?"

16. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I may have this :)

Attached Files:

17. marinevet63031

marinevet63031 Hapkido/Koryo Gumdo/TKD

Yep, I have 4. Three are cool and one was a drinking bet.

18. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Next one I think. I'm getting my money's worth out of Scott Campbell's work

Attached Files:

19. Mushroom

Danger Girl is one of my favourite books. He definately has a way in drawing women...like Michael Turner and Elias Chatzoudis, Elias inks women very much like JSC but a bit more....voluptuous.

I'm researching on a forearm sleeve design, Tibetan skull, snake with waves and flowers.

20. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

My Wife's name in Korean, with a rose and a vine that wraps throughout her name and a cross that hangs off it at the lower area. It's all one piece on my right side on my ribs and down a little lower than my belt line. My son will be born in a few months, so i'm trying to think of a place to get his name done and how to do so.