Hatton vs Pinto

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Hannibal, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

looks like being a good match!

Pinto seesm quite dangerous from what little I have seen of him and should prove a good opponent for "The Hitman". Ricky is due a world title soon - my dream match would be him against Gatti - WAR!!!

The more I watch Ricky, the more he impresses me. His footwork and movement are superb and he is one of the most genuinely nice blokes I have ever met.

I pick Ricky on points or by stoppage in round 8. Any thoughts?

2. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

I'm just so glad to see him get a big fight at last he deserves it haven't seen a lot of pinto but it should be a challenge. Maybe next we can get someone with enough bottle to fight big Joe Calzaghe

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I feel sorry for Joe. He is now past his prime a little and has never had the "one big fight" to define him. The Eubank fight was about the closest he came, and that was tainted because Eubank dropped so much weight to do it. Hopefully Light-Heavy will present a better challenge for him, although I think Mr. Jones would give him his bum on a plate.

I notice Whitter has kept his mouth shut about Ricky's latest opponent..I woder why that is?