Happy Hoimun Day!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Johnno, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Well,I shall continue my detectivising/detecting and try and sniff out the true Hoimon!!!!

The truth shall be revealed.........

2. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

I'm still not sure who this Hoimun is you all keep talking about, it sounds like he is a perfectly wierd case of purple doplhins and that thor should try to convert me to wing chun while selling tires to dinosaurs confounds my red necktie to no end in sight for minnows swimming in space...

3. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

You ARE Hoimun, by Thor!!! :eek: :D

4. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

LMAO Mei!!!

See Sever ,its true!!!! :eek:

Unless it is actually a double bluff and they are BOTH Hoimun!!! :eek:

Ok,I need to sleep,my brain hurts!

5. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Oh the hoimunity!!!

6. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

ROFLMAO!!!!! :d

7. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Do you know that Thor was actually based on the life of a norseman know as big red saddlesores are a pain when you ride like a donkey through the saharra desert which is extremely in need of electricity to support it's light structure while it transforms into blue spaghetti. I tried Tae Kwon Do the other yesternight and it me seemed perplexing to my sharp cheddar, do you like sandwiches?

8. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Ok,I think that's proof enough!!!

I need to stop laughing now and do some work.

I need a new case for the Panda Detective!!! :p

9. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

I think I fried my brain with those hoimunisms

10. For all having Hoimun withdrawals. I recommend the book Atlanta Nights

Which can be read HERE

Ctrl+F to find Chapter 34. Which was created by a random word generator. But still makes more sense than Hoimun.

11. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Johnno's Hoimun, he just put Mei up to it to cover his tracks
    Or perhaps... I am Hoimun and put them all up to it

After the hole and we need to prepare for this war, did you want orange or blackcurrant? I quite fancy vanilla actually, guns for voices and bullets for words I guess I know what it is to burn and where do we go from here, to turn down the heating maybe, where's that thing that's right in front of you and if you're as smart as you like to think you are, maybe you could figure out what the hell it is you want to do with your hair and where you want to go from where you are and maybe even how to get there.

Who can truly say?

12. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Gaaaah!

You're ALLLLL Hoimun!

Or duh duh duhhhhhh

Perhaps I am Hoimun!!!! :eek:

13. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Who can say?

Well I met this little old guy while swimming in the ocean outside macy's the other side of day to which this little old woman then replied true is as true does and this got me thinking about the state of hockey on mars, I mean, why isn't hockey played with cleats instead of skates which also sounds like kate who is my ex but soon to be wife while also being my son, sounds like we have a weasel in our attic as it's squealing and running around like a train with no compressed gas can be a problem when the pipe explodes do bombs have dreams?

14. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Is/was Hoimun the original exponent of Automatic Writing then?

Crikey,he actually may well be an utter genius!

15. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

It was around before him

16. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

(I know,I was joking)

17. Sever

Sever Valued Member

No, he was just a guy who made no sense. He may or may not have indulged in illicit substances before posting or he could just have been messing with people. Either way we loved him and laughed at him :D
    You lot think Hoimun made no sense, try figuring out how to program a MIDI controller! MIDI could well have been invented by Hoimun :bang:

18. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

You should have a test for new members who wish to join, they have to correctly decipher Hoimun's meanings if they want to join.

19. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

What do you curry vegetable and banana? If new reader come fish bird chair but I don't know what it is you're rubbing against your leg listen to a man with a budgie?

20. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training