GF trip to the UK

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Andy Murray, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

When ya here GF?

I'll bake a cake for ya.

Seriously though, I'll hook ya up and give you the VIP tour.

2. Tika

Tika New Member

what the heck is that in your avatar anyway gf??

3. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

Andy Murray,
    Well I was thinking late summer, but I hear ticket prices are significantly lower towards fall and winter so maybe then, but definately this year. I will post more info later on in the General Discussion forum as the time nears (say a month or two in advance). Any and all information is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    GF

Tika,
    It's a Mongoose stepping on the coils of a cobra and about to bite his neck. It's hard to see because I had to shrink it. Can you see it?
    Regards,
    GF

4. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Uh, so do you accept my wussout or will I have to emigrate?

5. Guerilla Fists

Yeah, it's all good. I'm saying for anyone else, if they want to take me up on some constructive training, I'll be in England anyway.
    Or even if you change your mind, I'm willing to do some constructive training if I pass through Wales.
    No harm, no foul.
    I'm just trying to make the best of a vacation trip.

6. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Right, cool. I'd actually like to train some shou shu sometime in friendliness, to see what it is I've been randomly abusing.

7. Guerilla Fists

Fair enough, understand though that I don't just do Shou Shu. I've experienced many different styles but consider myself combo of Judo, Eskrima, and Shou Shu mainly. So whatever I do isn't pure Shou Shu, it's cut with other stuff.

8. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Eskrima huh?

I've been known to swing a stick - maybe we can get together and knock lumps off each other with bits of wood :D

9. Andy Murray

Bags me first, I've got mates who work for Tesco's and they want to see if Shou Shu can take on Multiple Stackers :D

10. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Ok - The stackers get first go, THEN the stickers :D

11. Tika

Tika New Member

Nice... I thought it was some kinda snake...but couldnt tell if it was real or some kind of figure....

12. jimmytofu

jimmytofu A majority of one

Yoda & Andy.. LOL, great comedy double act you've got there. :D

13. Guerilla Fists

I loved Eskrima, it was by far one of the most involved and beautiful arts I've ever studied. I'm out of practice by many years but am looking to brush up. The main thing I've kept though is the disarms. That jewel of knowledge I found absolutely invaluable.
    Like I said, I'll post details within months of my departure and anyone interested can see my tour dates...like a rock star. LOL.
    Cheers,
    GF

14. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

GF> You coming up to bonny Scotland?

I'll sort out some mat time for you :D

15. Guerilla Fists

I haven't made any plans for Scotland, we'll have to see how my England Tour of '04 gos. If there is time and it is feesable then yes. But my funds are already spread thin so I am spending a conservative summer to build up a good amount to have some fun with on my vacation.
    Thanks for the invite - I will post the final date I am going and we'll work with that.

-GF

16. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

go to Scotland instead then cos England is rubbish :D.

please note this is a Scotsman talking :D

17. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

But despite that, he is telling the truth.

(I am also Scottish :Angel: )

18. Andy Murray

Well maybe once we know GF's dates, we can put together a little meet.

No doubt some of the die Hard scots will be up for that?

19. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I'm not Scottish. But I concur :D ;)

20. wcrevdonner

wcrevdonner Valued Member

Yeah but you're welsh so that doesn't count...

GF if you fancy eating some raw intestines with some ginger skirt wearing fairies, then by all means visit Scotland.

However, if you fancy something more civil, like tea and cakes its best you come down to the South of England, mainly London, where there are things like electricity, the wheel and central heating actually exist.

Let the flaming commence...

No offence meant by the way...:D