Getter dun fu

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Slappy, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Me and a friend are thinking about starting up a martial arts school of our own. It'll be mostly American martial arts, and some stuff we just made up. It'll be awsome, some lessions will include Ninja attacks, airsoft gun fights, :woo: destroying the undead :yeleyes: , Knife fighting, etc. etc. Pretty cool aye?

2. Lily

Lily Valued Member

I think you meant to post this in the Jokes forum.

Welcome to MAP! :rolleyes:

3. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Oh yeah, and our advertizements will be all like, some sleeping guy having panda samuri attacking him, and beating she shiz nit out of him. Then either myself or Benji, will step out ans say "Tired of this happening to you? Then if so, join the Ashville academy of Getter dun Fu aka foodman do.

4. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Not really, We really plan to do it. We'll train a bunch of losers to be almost as powerful as we are. Benji will teach most of the fighting, and I'll teach them the 1337 5ki115 they will n33l>

5. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Hello?

6. elektro

elektro Valued Member

Oi. Leave it mate. That one's taken. That's what my clubs called so unless you want a court case that'll have you reeling like a Tyson left hook then choose another one.

7. Lily

Lily Valued Member

I have a sneaking suspicion that Benji is your teddybear.

Sign me up for your school, I want to be as powerful as you and Benji put toegether :rolleyes:

8. Slappy

Slappy New Member

lol I like you already. :love: Benji is actually my best friend. He's a Kung fu student at Sholin kung fu of ashville. Sure come on over. We'll probably start classes Around August.

9. Slappy

Slappy New Member

No way! It's called Foodman do? That's erie man.... :yeleyes:

10. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Thanks Slappy! You can come train at my dojo in Sydney anytime. We like people who are not afraid to try new things.

Are girls allowed at your dojo?

11. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Girls are greatly accepted at our dojo. because me and Ben think that girls who do martial arts are hot. And we love giving those "hot" girls giant buster swords and making them seem hotter. lol. Besides what kind of jerk wouldn't allow girls at a dojo? they're probably a little "Hay!" Anyway I have to go
    Lily-chan, If you want to, you can pm me, and we can hang out and talk later. :woo: :D :D

12. Lily

Lily Valued Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: What did I get myself into?

There will be no PM'ing and please don't call me Lily-chan. Where did you get the 'chan' from anyway?

Peace,
    Lily

P.S. - Thanks for the bit about 'jerks' :)

13. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Is your friend a student of Sifu Melton?

What, precisely, are you going to teach? How long has your friend been training? Does his teacher think he's ready to teach? What about you? What, specifically, are you going to teach? "The skills they need to be elite?" Or some such?

Stuart

14. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Please tell me you know he's joking...

15. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I know he's joking about the specifics. I don't know that he's joking about teaching, full stop. And I am genuinely curious to know whether they're associated with a kung fu teacher I know in Asheville.

That cover it?

16. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Will you accept anyone into your class or do you need a certain amount of pre-existing 1337-ness to be considered?

17. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

....Um.... Yeah??

What??? Are you serious?

18. Llamageddon

Yes. Yes it does.

*backs off to a corner somewhere*

19. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

No need mate. My sense of humour radar was still off the mark. :D

20. Llamageddon

Typical. Just as I get myself comfortable I can leave the corner. Bloody typical!