Free Online Training

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Simon, Mar 22, 2020.

1. icefield

icefield Valued Member

There was so much being given away free at the start of this thing I've got way to much stuff to watch, I think I have judo fanatics old school judo, bjj fanatics farias half guard, wrestling fanatics upper body takedowns to still watch ,have already gone through the modern encyclopaedia of leglocks from Hastings site , ed Ruth's scientific shots, Burton Richardson clinch and knife stuff and I think I have four volumes from digitsu I've not even looked at

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2020
    Dead_pool likes this.
  2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Are there links you can share?

Plenty of people I'm sure that just don't have the contacts or know where to look.

3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

All the judo/wrestling/bjj fanatics offers have now ended, but the solo drills videos are still on offer for free, the links are all on page one!

https://www.rdojo.com/

Re Sambo/BJJ/Nogi

Have quite a few p"what you feel" downloads still, Riley is great, there well worth looking at!

Simon and icefield like this.
  4. icefield

icefield Valued Member

Bjj and judo fanatics offers have ended I think but this one still has a number of free instructionals Digitsu Specials .
    I think Stephen Hastings deals also ended a few weeks ago

This should still work there area few free downloads here the CAPIZZI LOCK download has some very nice material on the kimura, defending the kimura and the crucifix

5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Thank you gents.

6. Dead_pool

Online training is generally a terrible idea, instructionals are just a supplement to normal training, not the entirety!

7. barongan

barongan New Member

I love this thread, good info[​IMG]

8. icefield

icefield Valued Member

Dead_pool likes this.
  9. Dead_pool

10. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: I split some side discussions that stemmed from this thread to a new thread. Look for those other discussions here.
    Thread Split: Chinese terminology, marketing & compliant demonstrations

Reason being, this thread needs to be primarily a resource for finding free training options in a COVID restricted world, without having to wade through side topics. But I didn't want to edit out the valid side discussions. So, please look for them at the link above.

I hope people understand my reasoning for being a bit stricter about keeping this thread strictly on topic. If you feel a need to comment on my action - either positive or negative, please do so on the other thread or PM me or other mods.

Thanks. :)