For the Lulz - HakkyokoKen Ninjutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Hissatsu, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

I'm not it's illegal per se , but he would have the right to ask you to leave , and if you didn't then call the law.

2. illumin7

illumin7 Valued Member

Wing Chun practitioners are more likely to take up your offer though.

I heard of a scenario not too long ago in fact.

3. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

Well, I was looking for the bullshido on facebook that was mentioned but could not find it. However, I do see that he is on his way to some sort of event today run by a Shaolin group.

4. Manga

Manga Moved On

I think it's just a spring party they're throwing, bring your own food and drink kind of thing. But of course, they'll no doubt take Domatello to one side for secret monk training..... :rolleyes:

5. illumin7

illumin7 Valued Member

Try Bushido lyne and look at page 5 in his photos

6. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Have you never heard of someone trying to score off someone they think is quoted and getting a bat in the mouth and their money stolen. that's more likely than dom getting hold of an illegal firearm.

7. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Well if the brain department was firing on all points he would invest in a barmans toothbrush.

But I am not interested in the rabble over Dom at the moment. Had a bad moring with a neighbours house on fire and seeing a young child getting CPR from a fireman. So my thinking is a bit off today. So normal insanity from me is lacking over the next few days.

8. Manga

Manga Moved On

Was everyone okay?

9. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

10. Manga

Manga Moved On

"Safely recovered" :cool:

Still, it can be a shock to see this kind of thing so take it easy, hang out with some friends and relax :)

11. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

I will be. Not a good thing to wake up to on a Sunday morning.

So normal service will resume when I get back to my sub normal, deviant self.

12. Manga

Manga Moved On

Meanwhile back at the topic, I received yet another PM from Domatello at 11.28 tonight. He's such a lovely boy :love:

Again, I won't be publishing the contents. I'm only even mentioning it to show Mr Brian Whittaker that the person he's giving a second chance to is sneakily continuing to post on this forum and make sneaky attacks. Just so you know Brian :cool:

13. andrewlindsay

andrewlindsay Valued Member

hi manga. i as most people in here have given don countless chances to sort himself out and come clean, how ever he has just thrown it all back in our facess. i personaly have had enough of his crap. i am expecting a call from brian tomorrow. so if you wish me to pass on any info to him regarding this then it would be my plesure. dom i realy realy did not think you would be so stupid ! you have no idea what you have done no matter what you do now in regards to martial arts this will never go away and will huant you forever. I would put untill you come clean and sort this out but but i think we all now know that it will never happen. and i totaly agree with the comment about you should be banned from every martial arts class in the area but i also think any shop that sells weopons.

14. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Well, at least until he's left infants school:woo:

15. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

Ditto.

16. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

Lmao in his youtube vids he also has a failed attempt at flying arm bar and some crazy nunchuck skills that would rival this guy
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Qwsrvf2Vw"]afroninja nunchuck pro. - YouTube[/ame]

17. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

O meet dominic hands' friends

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqphKlMv92A&feature=related"]YouTube- If you watch 100 times you will still laugh[/ame]

18. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

I thought that it might be that Dom would take some photos and start claiming exactly that. I thought they might want to be warned so they would be aware of that. We saw Dom steal photos of others and claim to be him and we saw just how mad those folks got seeing their photos being used to prop him up. Now that the event is over, what are the chances that we will be seeing claims that he trains with them including new photos?

19. Manga

Manga Moved On

I've been told it may have already begun ;)

Anyone want to confirm this by checking his recent Facebook comments?

20. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

Well, I can't say that I am surprised.

So now he is saying that he trains with them. He might be allowed to attend a class or something, and I am sure he will bring his camera. :bang:

So, does anyone in the UK want to contact them and let them know what he is claiming?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.