Favorite gay singers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Myke_Tyson, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Myke_Tyson

Myke_Tyson Banned Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVaTsODZ6AQ"]YouTube[/ame]

My favorite Youtube link :p

2. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

3. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

:D ;)

Attached Files:

4. Myke_Tyson

Myke_Tyson Banned Banned

That looks like the guy in the washroom w/Mr Bean in the youtube link above :eek:

5. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

I love Will Young! I'm not sure what it is I like about his songs, probably the fact that you can hear his lisp coming across on the tracks.

6. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

So when Bianca caught him in bed with Mick jagger they were just tired right?
    Princes Symbol is a bi-sexual symbol too.

7. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

....even your youtube links have men in toilets Mike! Theres no such thing as Narnia- so its time to come out of the closet! :D

8. TheMightyMcClaw

TheMightyMcClaw Dashing Space Pirate

Mine would be this guy:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwEDhmNcXNI"]OK2begay - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure he's gay.

9. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

*sigh* How could I miss the innuendo for so many years? :rolleyes:

(Try listening to 'Eat Me Alive' now that you know... :eek: )

Attached Files:

10. Durkhrod Chogori

Durkhrod Chogori Valued Member

Gee, if these your standards for categorising gay people the entire Heavy Metal artist population are queer as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Etc.

BTW, wasn't one of the guys in the last pic involved with a chick with the best set of **** in the business? :D

Prince is not gay!

Anyway if they were gay who cares I listen to the music not what they look like, even if the singer turns out to be a turtle.

11. Myke_Tyson

Myke_Tyson Banned Banned

:love:

True enough but......

I also believe it is the artist's lifestyle/personality that brings a lot of thought and soul into the actual music.

I mean, Freddie Mercury is Freddie Mercury because well...... he stands OUT from the rest of the good singers out there. It is not just his singing abilitities that carried him through. Believe me if you search the globe, you will find millions upon millions of great singers out there. What makes the great really stand out from the rest though? For Freddie I honestly believed him being 1)Gay 2)Persian/Indian 3)British made it even more interesting.
    It was who he WAS that turned people's heads also. Not only was he a good singer but, he pranced around the stage like Peter Pan and mesmorized the audience!

You can rest assured Freddie Mercury stood out from someone like Nat King Cole or Bob Marley not just because of his singing abilities but also, his aura of gayness :love: . Note that Bob Marley also stands out from Nat King Cole or someone like say Elvis Presley because of his Rasta idealogies in which can be found reflected in his music. It is natural for us (the fans) in general to simply enquire more about their personal lives rather than just there music. Seriously, if an artist doesn't inspire you to research about his/her personal lifestyle-beliefs-idealogies-past...... Maybe that artist is not doing enough in his/her music to make you search more about the music and the person BEHIND that music.

Freddie Mercury
    The super tight blue jeans or leather pants and tank top was his trade mark. The mustache (looks like Borat!!! OMG!) gave hints about his sexuality. Don't get me wrong though, not everyone with an 80's macho mustache has to be gay! I mean.... I sport one myself!........

Last edited: Dec 14, 2006
  12. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Myke,

Why don't you just get it over and done with and GET OUT OF THAT CLOSET??!!

No-one will think any less of you for it. In fact, we'll admire your honesty. :)

13. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Pictures, pictures, pictures. Come now, you can't beat a well-dressed man. Therefore, Boy George wins.

Attached Files:

14. Neil-o-Mac

Neil-o-Mac The Rev

Quick on-topic post-

1) Freddie Mercury - the greatest frontman ever. Bar none. Creativity, musical talent, charisma and an awesome voice.

2) Rob Halford - Two words - British Steel.

3) Doug Pinnick - "Who's he?!" I hear you ask - bass player and vocalist for a band called King's X. Probably one of the best power trios ever, and a criminally, criminally underrated band. And Doug's a great singer as well - great gravelly soulful voice. Works nicely with the guitarist and drummer's more Beatley vocals in their big harmonies that they do. :D

15. adouglasmhor

I remember King's X, ear candy? right. Didn't know the singer was gay but it doens't concern me anyway,

16. Myke_Tyson

Myke_Tyson Banned Banned

Here is a fact on Freddie Mercury most people don't know of.

**Freddie did a bit of boxing back in either his middle school days or high school days**
    Therefore Freddie Mercury might have been the toughest gay frontman for a band ever.

He was sooooo sweet and graceful looking on stage, even with that macho Bollywood mustache of his :love:

17. adouglasmhor

Boy George was an amatuer boxer from a family of Irish builders before fronting culture club. Can we please not turn this into which gay singer was best in the ring. As I feel I am not qualified to answer.

18. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

But Myke is qualified

19. Myke_Tyson

Myke_Tyson Banned Banned

George Alan O'Dowd was born 6.14.61 in Eltham, Kent, the third of boxing club manager Jerry O'Dowd's six children. Idolizing the likes of David Bowie and Marc Bolan, George frequented clubs like Billy's, which were the focal points of the New Romantic movement, and became friends with Marilyn, a.k.a. Peter Robinson, a flamboyant cross-dresser, as well as Martin Degville, later a member of the band Sigue Sigue Sputnik. (George and Degville would share a flat in Birmingham for a year.) George is invited to appear with the band Bow Wow Wow by manager Malcolm McLaren (of Sex Pistols fame); his stage persona for this short-lived alliance is Lieutenant Lush. Adopting the name Boy George, he forms a band called In Praise of Lemmings in 1981 with ex-disc jockey and bassist Mikey Craig (2.15.60, Hammersmith, London); joined by guitarist John Suede, they become Sex Gang Children. Drummer Jon Moss (9.11.57,

***wow you are right!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  20. MonkeysUncle

MonkeysUncle Shakin' like Bacon

This entire thread brings a line from Taladega Nights to mind:

"I think I'm gonna pass out, all the gayness is making the room spin.."