Favorite Energy Drink

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by TheSanSooStorm, Jun 2, 2005.

1. TheSanSooStorm

TheSanSooStorm Valued Member

The different energy drinks are far too numorious to even bother with a pole. To me the energy drink has become more and more a simple beverage then a tool for exercize, I train everyday, but find drinking one is more about addiction and the good taste then the boost it gives.

Plenty of energy drinks like Red Bull,Elements, Ballz, Donkeykick, Sobe; No Fear, Magick, 180, and so on so forth. But I myself have two favorites. My casual, almost daily one is the simply "RockStar" but my occasional is "Vamp" I love Vamp, it has the legal limbit of how much cafine can be out into one. One more tiny bit of cafine in it and it would be illegal. Its of course a Vampyre spoof, but plenty of practicioners of vampirism, as well as late night dwellers have got to "dig" the logo "For when the sun goes down." ANother one is "Wild Buzz" they made a massive sized one, that said on the back that the whole thing shouldn`t be consumed within one day, so naturally my friend and I would buy one each and guzzle them. Never have I been so legally close to being drunk.

Rockstar has got that smooth, almost creamy orange taste. Its sorta like this comfort drink of mine. Back when Energy Drinks were first popular, I swere I tried every single one I could find, and some had some weeeeeird effects. I mean one literally feels as though one is tripping out. I bet along one of my occassions of "energy`n" I reatched enlightenment, then forgot. Anyways, drinking over ten in a row can be dangerous, killed I guess a few people already.

Whats your scoop on the energy drink craze?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2005
  2. faster than you

faster than you Valued Member

Speed Stack!

3. aword4you

aword4you New Member

I've always liked 180. Tastes like orange soda.

I usually have the sugar free Red Bull. Not the best tasting, but it's not too bad. I usually have to stick to the smaller cans.

4. old timer

old timer Just well worn !

I use to have the powder and water isotonic drinks before, during and after training, now I just prefer water during training and a pint of Guinness after.

5. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

mountain dew amp. i only use these when i'm hungover or didnt get enough sleep after 3rd shift or have to cram study.

other then that, i drank a few in one week and it hurted the hell out of my teeth lol. i think these things are horrible for you but people think they are good because they have added herbs or say energy.

6. Martial Alex

Martial Alex Valued Member

I read that if you fill half your bottle with water and the other half with orange juice and add a tiny bit of salt it is really good and very much cheaper than energy drinks.

7. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

maybe for gatorade style energy drinks.

however, these are "energy drinks" because they have buttloads of cafeeine and other natural uppers lol

8. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Water!

9. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Ribena. They've got a vending machine for it in the place we train and that blackcurrant taste just hits the spot!

10. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

11. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Me too!

Once in a while I love a Gatorade though... not a big fan of the heavy caffiene drinks personally.

12. Wesker

Wesker Professional Lurker

All water does is make my bladder full.

Sobe Adrenaline Rush has a good flavor. Full Throttle by Coca-Cola is the worst tasting drink I've ever had.

13. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Extra strong black coffee.

14. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Red Rooster or Blue Shock

15. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Awe, boo starbucks. They complicate things to much, with there mocha latte grande bbq'd mexican beans of complication.

JUST GIVE ME A MEDIUM BLACK!

Tim Hortons all the way! :woo:

16. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Prophet

lol.

I'll help you out... walk in an ask for a Grande Cap.

Easy.

Attached Files:

17. TheSanSooStorm

TheSanSooStorm Valued Member

Wooaaah wooaaaah there. Coffee? Ya be treading on dangerous grounds there. Coffee deserves a forum of its own....however, do bring on the coffee talk. I have a personal favorite. The "White Choclate Carmel Cafe Freeze" a Borders speciality. My friends and I have "our" table, we sit at, mocking political candidates, trends, music, film, talk martial arts, talk occult, talk horror movies. *Takes a sip of his8fl oz Orange Soda bottle, than continues* Good times with friends shared over a cup of joe. WHo is Joe anyways? The maker of coffee?

I`m the smart alleck teenager who makes almost rude comments about things people say in public when I`m near my friends. For those who know me, reguard me as sweet, but others may see me as opinionated or rude, and sometimes soft spoken and quiet. I really am just "David" my mood completely changes from day to day. No not the loud mouth one that makes you uncomfortable when shopping with your mother, just standing there waiting in discust for him to make some type of obscene sexual reference. No more of the eccentric type. I`m either dead serious and quiet, or I`m gittering and mutli-personality. Random accents showing up in my speech. I truly un-wind with friends.

One day in Borders while sitting in a ile drinking coffee, i heard over the top of the book shelf on the otherside in the "Politics" section a man make a seemingly loud comment, seeming to scorn us "simple minded folk" of montana saying: "This is Montana, in the real world it would blah blah blah." Now I have been to cities, been around different subcultures, I have had a serious all you can eat buffet of the "real world" he was refering to. SO I just in a joking light hearted intent commented right back in a loud way "Oh yes, montana isn`t the real world. A Bear eating you is so not real, I do not believe the Bear is real. No... it isn`t the real world at all." Of course for a moment on the otherside there fell silence, and than they continued on completely un-disturbed. This made me happy because I diden`t intend on scorning, or being negative, I just say things light heartedly and they come out extreme sometimes.

As my best friend Ashton once said "Its not that what you say lots of people dissagree with. Its that the way you say it just *Beep*`s people off." Ah... Coffee..... Yes I am insane.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2005
  18. faster than you

faster than you Valued Member

is there anything more bourgeois than highend, elitist cofee?

19. No one's mentioned "V" yet?

"V" by miles, then probably Red bull or Red Rooster (I think thats the name?)

20. the core

the core New Member

SPARK from advocare