fave band

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by karatekid, Apr 18, 2004.

1. karatekid

karatekid MOOOOOOOOOOOO

whos ur fave bands
    i dont have one like but if i had to choose it have to be def lepard

2. abby

abby New Member

i'm a fan of bad religion. (so much so that i even PURCHASE thier cds.)

3. shipto

shipto Atkin's for life

I have liked so many but just lately i think evanessence are taking pride of place on the listen while i work charts.

4. Hapkido

Hapkido New Member

well since u said "bands" not band now i have to list all of em :D
    (not in any particular order)rage against the machine, audioslave, fear factory, metallica, system of a down, slayer, pantera, acdc, steve miller band, godsmack, mudvayne, lostprophets, tool, a perfect circle, motorhead, afi, dropkick murphys, jimi hendrix (oh yes, teh jimi!), andrew wk, greenday, anthrax, black symphony (unsigned band that totally rocks), clawfinger, deftones, and alice in chains.
    so i like alot of bands :p and i guarantee i forgot some to list.

5. Intan86

Intan86 Valued Member

My fav band is S Club 7/S Club. Yeah, I know its cheesy but I LOVE them. I was shocked and VERY sad when Paul leave. And I just knew it wouldn't be long before S club's gone. Boy, I CRIED...Uwaaa...sob...sob.

I don't like S club Juniors or is it S club 8 now? Yeah, whatever. They are soooo BORING!!!(no offense to s club jnrs fan...it's my opinion)

6. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

(clears throat) And here we in order... (takes deap breath)

... Mudvayne, Metallica, Static-X, 40 Below Summer, Mushroomhead, Megadeth, Sevendust, Ill Nino, Coal Chamber, Disturbed, Rage Agianst the Machine, Lostprophets, AudioSlave, System of a down, Tool, a Perfect Circle, god smack, Mr. Bob Marley, deftones, Neptunes, Outkast, Linkin Park, Chevelle, Cold....ect. ect.

Im sure I could think of more but ill end it there :D

7. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

I never really have a favorite band, generally I like blues and old rock (60's n' 70's), some new stuff, with the new stuff its generally broad. Right now I've been listening to The Kinks and Local H (Local H being new music)

8. Buddroux

Buddroux New Member

simple plan

9. blaksun

blaksun Banned Banned

I can only get my favorite 3 in order,,,just barely...

1. Brand New.
    2. Rage Against the Machine
    3. Tool.

Then...complete disorder...

V.V

10. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Man what a bunch of headbangers (for the most part)!

11. blaksun

blaksun Banned Banned

Headbanging is fun.

V.V

12. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

Don't......make......me......choose!

i guess tenacious D score high thanks to wonderboy and tribute, great songs.

i think my favourite band ever would probably be the chilli peppers though, so many great songs, so so many.......

anybody got a favourite new band? (apart from brand new blacksun!)

i like Franz Ferdinand at the moment

13. buddah_belly

buddah_belly New Member

14. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

in no order at all:
    REM
    manic street preachers
    red hot chilli peppers
    oasis
    U2
    stereophonics
    travis
    coldplay

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  15. merlinmsk

merlinmsk Yeah....

ok long list, so bear with me here... Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Judas Priest, Ac/DC, KISS, Tool, Sevendust, Hatebreed, Ra, System of a Down, Soulfly, Disturbed, KORN, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Trust Company, Static-X, Atreyu, Deftones, Cold, Papa Roach, Hed(Planet Earth) Orgy, Godsmack, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Powerman 5000, and many, many, many more, that i can't just list right now.[/B]

16. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

My very favourite bands of all time in no order: Led Zeppelin, The Doors, the Jimi Hendrix Experience and the Rolling Stones.

Other than that, I like tons of other bands/artists, again in no real order: oasis, manic street preachers, radiohead, outkast, wu-tang clan, dj shadow, prince, kings of leon, the strokes, guns n roses, sigur ros, nas, the beatles, queen, elton john, muddy waters, cream, beach boys, marvin gaye. There are millions more.

I love all kinds of music, I have a shedload.

17. Romantic

Romantic Martial Prowess

Some of my favorite bands include: Savage Garden, Blink 182, New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, and the likes.

18. CiNdY

CiNdY New Member

moo.
    i love: tool, aperfect circle, rasputina, deftones, incubus, the pillows, kittie, rob zombie, marilyn manson, queens of the stone age, rammstien, ramones, opeth, pixies, red hot chili peppers, jimi hendrix, orgy, soundgarden, etc etc etc.

man, some people in here have really good music taste :p. yeah, im a head banger and screamer :D

19. Omicron

Omicron is around.

My favourite band tends to change weekly. I've been listening to a lot of Horace Silver lately though.

20. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Thin Lizzy
    Pink Floyd
    Deep Purple
    Rush
    'Early' Genesis