Fastest Hands 2

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by MMAwarrior, May 3, 2011.

1. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

I choose not.

2. MMAwarrior

MMAwarrior Banned Banned

Great now i can sleep .

3. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

If your uncle traveled to Thailand in the 1970s, he was absolutely nuts. Not only was Thailand itself a chaotic place to begin with due to fighting to establish a solid government but you're also an obvious American traveling to an area where at the time they were trying to get on the good side of their Communist neighbors. Since even the US military pulled out of Thailand in the 1970s due to all the political unrest, it seems suspect. It was not exactly a popular place for tourists at the time, especially a former American soldier.

Typically when people screw up important dates, events, and periods in their life, it's not because of forgetfulness but rather untruthfulness. I remember a lot of important things in my life: my first boxing match, my first pet, my first kiss and my feeble attempt to go for the goods right after, my first job, the first time I met my wife, etc. I can tell you fairly accurately when most of those were, or at least give a good time frame. That's why your story smells awfully fishy.

4. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Which Gracie? It can't be all of them, as not all of them taught in the same schools nor even got along during that time frame.

Probably not too much, since Bruce kicked it in 1973.

I thought you claimed to have 35 students and teach an MMA class? You were also looking for students on your Skill Pages profile before you took down your advertisement.

5. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Dekker didn't even start training Muay Thai until roughly 1986. So your uncle flew overseas to train with some kid who was a decent fighter but only had 3 years of experience?

6. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I would ask for training photos more than posed photos. I went to Dragon Fest one year and have pictures with Bas Rutten, Gene LeBell, Gokor Chivichyan, Oleg Taktarov, Jerry Poteet, and the guy who played the Night Slasher from "Cobra". Considering that collection, I'm one bad dude.

7. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[​IMG]

8. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

I had a picture of me with Queen Elizabeth II in the background but i never got my invite to the wedding. MMAwarrior me thinks your keyboard is melting.

See its BS mechants like this that give the serious practitioners of any art a bad name. I suppose his uncle done some training with Jackie Chan and Hong Kong Phooie too?

9. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

Well my Kajukenbo instructor goes by the name Frank. He also, trained in Muay Thai in Thailand around 1970.

Benny Urquidez also holds a black belt in Kajukenbo.

Then we have our Uncle Frank, Kajukenbo co-founder Frank Ordonez.

Kenpo hands are really fast.

MMAwarrior, are you our lost brother? :eek:

10. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I'm curious as to how anyone with 50+ NHB fights + however many fights outside the ring can have such an unblemished face and probiscus.Especially the probiscus.

No one I know with lots of ring and/or real world fights looks so pristine.Anyone looking pretty after many many fights should have turned pro when they were young as they must be very very very very highly skilled.

Even Archie Moore,at the height of his career wasn't so innocent looking.

We could check w/counsel,but I'd wager the statute of limitations has been passed as regards any penalties which one could incur from participating in illegal fight competitions.Unless someone was killed or paralyzed or somesuch.

Which leads to- anyone claiming to have learned from "name" people should be able to at least-(given that some don't want their real name on a public forum)- give a PM to someone providing them w/info to verify such claims -that is to say to contact the "name" or their students to see if said claims stack up.

Same goes for claims to learning from someone who learned from a "name".Let's say someone's uncle trained w/some guy named Lee-let's say this guy named Lee didn't train hundreds of people-some of his students would surely remember about someone who trained with them.

Easy enough to verify such claims and establish credibility. Unless one and/or one's uncle is a wanted man,an intelligence operative,or an enforcer for a "benevolent association" I see no reason for hesitancy to provide info for verification purposes.

I will accept essays of 100 words or less elucidating on the subject of WHY it's impossible for individuals to provide such info and why people should believe their claims anyway.

All entries must be postmarked by midnight,May 15.
    Please address to:

Guy Who Utilized Yang T'ai Chi to Beat Bruce Lee,George Foreman,and Gene LaBell- all at Same Time

Primrose Lane 114

Fantasy Island

Wha'-you guys don't believe me?

Have I ever lied before?

11. UFCdude

UFCdude Banned Banned

Man you guys are really giving mmwarrior a hard time lol. I see your still making lots of friends mmawarrior lmao. I know mmawarrior , i don't know if all he has told me about his mma backround is true 50 fights is a lot & i can't back up what he says about his uncle but i can back up his mma street fighting ability.
    I first met mmawarrior back in 2007 threw a freind of mine who was training with him.When i first met him i though this dude is all BS i said this guy is a fighter no way. So i asked him if he would be willing to prove he could fight. I asked him to fight with a friend of mine who was a very good street fighter & boxer. So he met me at my friends house to fight.
    The fight lasted about 2 seconds mmawarrior hit my friend with two very quick & hard shots that rocked him he then grabed him a pulled a flying gogoplata It was really something to watch. This fight took place back in 2007 in my friend backyard, they did were mma gloves.
    I could not believe it i thought my friend was going to kick his butt , I was dead wrong. So don't judge him on his video or anything else he really can fight & hes a really good teacher he is very knowledgeable in mma & streetfighting. I did take a few lesson from him & i spared with him . He is very hard to hit he has really good defence he see's everything comming & blocks it or moves away from it . I don't think i hit him but once he has really good defence.
    Not sure why everyone gives him a hard time i have seen him in action he can handle himself very well so i don't think hes really lying about his fighting skills or what he has learned I know he taught me a lot so thier is some truth to what he is saying. I know i knew what BJJ was before i started watching ufc but i did not reall study it i just heard of it cuz at the time my girlfriend was from brazil & her father studyed it.
    So im sure thier were a few others who new of it before the ufc so i don't think mmawarrior is lying about that.
    From all i have seen this guy do i am willing to take his word for it. He dose not act like a baddass or show off at all hes a really good guy, you would not even know hes a fighter or that he can fight he really down to earth but i would not want to fight him lol.
    Someone said in this thread how come his face dose not look all beat up if hes had so many fights well im not sure he was hard to hit when i spared with him, but bolth Ali & Ray Robinson boxed for over 20 years & they were pretty much untouched just look at Ali face today still pretty lol.

What up Ketih hope when you read this you don't kick my butt lmao. Hope your doing good buddy . i know we kind of lost touch my job takes up a lot of my time . I would like to start training with you again, do you still train at the same place? Ill send you my email number in your inbox.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  12. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Anyone else recognize the exact same grammar and spelling issues of MMAwarrior in UFCdude's post?

10 to 1 odds it's a duplicate account. Any takers?

13. UFCdude

UFCdude Banned Banned

What are you talking about dude you guys are to much. Is this how you treat all new comers to this site. Get over yourself dude.

14. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Similarities:

(1) "your" for "you're"
    (2) extra space between the end of the sentence and the period occasionally (also applies to the comma occasionally)
    (3) "thier" for "there"
    (4) "were" for "wear"

And so on, and so on.

I'm sure once a moderator checks the IP addresses we'll know for sure.

However, the fact that you are even creating a duplicate account Keith shows you're desperately trying to provide yourself with some kind of credibility, which now that you were busted basically shows that this whole time you were not being truthful at all with us.

I can put away my magnifying glass and deerstalker hat for now.

[​IMG]

15. UFCdude

UFCdude Banned Banned

Well i thnk your just trouble maker picking on people because you have no life . mmawarrior is a good guy & im happy to back him up.

16. tonyv107

tonyv107 Valued Member

Honestly it ****es me off that people can be this delusional.

17. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

18. d0ugbug

d0ugbug learning to smile

Considering mmawarrior gives no personal details you just happen to come along to MAP and know who he is and post up a load of tripe about him

19. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I had to check to make sure, but you're right. On another forum he posted some of his personal information but not here on MAP. Good call.

The more he posts the more you can tell they are one and the same. He's probably one of the few people around who uses the & symbol instead of and.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  20. d0ugbug

d0ugbug learning to smile

Next we will get a video like this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgj8Fl8Qbw4"]YouTube - Scrubs: Janitor's Brother[/ame]

Called "watch us spar"