Fast and Furious 6

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cuongnhugirl, Jun 5, 2013.

1. cuongnhugirl

cuongnhugirl Banned Banned

This film has already made over $170 million. Its a hit. Now if you're looking for brillant scriptwriting or Oscar worth acting this is not for you. If you're into a lot of mindless action and pure excitement then it is.
    Awesome stunt work. Lots of explosions. Lots of high speed car action. Great fight scene between Gina Carano and Michelle Rodriguez and it looks like its really them fighting, not stunt doubles. So if you want some high octane adventure check this one out. Awesome.

2. cuongnhugirl

cuongnhugirl Banned Banned

its made $220 million WOW!

3. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

I found it to be pretty boring for the most part. I thought Fast Five was better.

With that said Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel's double team (you'll know it when you see it) was pretty lol worthy.

4. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

Try $638 million - The $220 million is JUST what it made in the U.S., which only makes up just over a 1/3 of the total Box office takings.

regards

Travess

5. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

The US is the only place that matters.

6. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

LOL! I am so tempted to make that my signature! :p :D

I might order #5 and then this one from Netflix at some point. I watched the 1st and 2nd and 4th (I skipped "Tokyo Drift"), and liked them well enough as silly popcorn movies.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  7. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

The 'What was the last movie you watched?' thread is the only film thread that matters:ban:

8. Helas

Helas Banned Banned

I have watched this movie last time and found it really nice and most entertaining movie. The story and action was too good. If you have not watched this movie then must watch now.

9. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

And why would that be?

10. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

Interestingly enough, Paul Walker is a brown belt in BJJ.

It was just on MMA Opinion on facebook. Someone dissed a BJJ brown belt as a beginner, I had to step in and answer (even if I don't do BJJ), as it takes at least 5 years to get brown belt.

I have seen all the fast & furious films (Tokyo drift is the worst), save the 6th. Will have to have a look.

11. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

'Merica :woo: