Enter a legend?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by ninjaboj, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Well he dived in my face. Infact I think you could argue that what I did was in self defence. I didn't try to drown him ok :?:bang:

2. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

[​IMG]

3. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Hi Rand, don't try to scare me away with you big doggy pics. You know I have got plenty of female friends. I also know that when i dunked that poor kid it shocked him, but hardly hurt him. If anything it will teach him and his mates ever to mess with me again. And that's mess with a capital f cocha?:mad:

4. Rand86

Scare you? Pah. That picture simply expressed my feelings better than I could have done without violating ToS. :p

This has what to do with what, precisely?

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Consider me quaking in my boots.

Oh wait, the window's open. :hat:

5. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

Was this in the paddling pool?

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I think we have had enough of the macho stories.
    An adult saying, "that'll teach a kid to mess with me," is hardly a story of heroism is it?

7. ShangChi

ShangChi KRAV MAGA!

I once glared at a kid on the stairs on the way up to the big water slide thing.

I'm sorry.

8. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Cute dog though huh. Not in the paddling pool, give me some credit (it was just some random teenager I think).:evil:

9. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Hi Simons

Well the two quotes which I were thinking of were know your friends well, but your enemies closer, and value your new friends but treasure the old. For those are like silver and these ones like gold. (Mark Twain).:star:

10. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Also Simon

I know the story of when I dunked that kid is not a story of heroism, as neither is the ones of me fighting with women. But then they weren't supposed to be. All they were are preemptive defenses in the face of ugly accusations. If you want a story of heroism look at how I traveled out to Kenya, in the face of the relevant authorities, to marry my sweetheart of eight years. I think you should get your fill?:heart:

11. Simon

You paint it how you see it, but attacking a kid is not self defence. I know in the second of these quotes you refer to defending yourself against accusations, however you still attacked a kid, this much appears to be quite clear.

12. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

No Simon

As I have already made clear, and you already attempted to censor me from discussing, but I DID NOT ATTACK A KID?!?! a young man, my size and build 5'10" jumped into the swimming pool almost on top of me. My instinctual reaction was to push the lads head under the water, and then not hold it there but let him surface immediately. You accuse me of things without basis or knowledge. You think you know about me and my past on the grounds of your perceptions and insight, but infact you, or anyone here for that matter, know anything about me. I didn't hurt that lad, only surprised him at worse. There was no malice involved, as indeed neither was there with the gals I had incidents with in the hospital and beyond. You want to ban me because you cannot control me and cannot understand me. I do not fit into your little boxes, and never will. You see the things which i have done, soar way above your petty little lives and they always will. read it and weep.

13. Simon

You are wrong again. We have censored nothing. We have filters here that take care of much of that for us. You obviously typed something that our filter did not like.

Please be careful when talking about facts.

14. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

wait so why did the women "Attack" you

15. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

Ahh the self-fulfilling prophecy that is a persecution complex :)

16. Rand86

Done and done.

17. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

[​IMG]

18. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

[​IMG]

19. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Posted on IMA, under ninjaboj's alternate ID, john2054:

http://www.intermartialarts.com/forum/aikido/1077-aikido-street-fight-debate-2.html

20. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

I knew when I shook the MAP family tree some nuts would fall out. I think the members here just found one. guess who it is? You sound psycho, talking about fighting and battering women and pushing kids head underwater for just a monute cause he jumped on you, probably accidental.

and its keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Geesh. didnt even get it right. Quote attributed to Sun Tzu, Chinese general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.