Dynamic Push Hands..

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by cheesypeas, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

No, I rarely, if ever talk about beating people up. I was the one that said he couldn't salute properly. Your salute is also a kind of guard - you don't havr it pressed to your chest, you have it out in front, just like a guard.

2. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

They don't sound very elite to me.

I understand your theory, but in practice, young men look for ways to impress girls, whether it's racing fast cars, talking really loud about themselves, or whatever. In a culture that has wrestling as its primary social event, and also, generally, conferer of status, then young men will use that, also because as a social event,that's where they will be meeting girls from other villages etc.

It's a methodological mistake to assume from that a false realtionship between courting and wrestling, as it's more likely that the courting takes place there simply for the reasons stated above.

What you have to consider is what goes against your theory, such as, do married men still take part in the wrestling? Or, does the wrestling get superceded in other cultures by other, non fighting things - like, footballers are succesful, so beautiful girls throw themselves at them.

Or, do ment get wives no matter how unsucsessful they are in wrestling?

And, most important, are you thinking tribal women are kind of like animals, who just mate with whoever wins the rutting fight? That's probably your worst culture-centric error.

3. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

Do they get as large a choice of women? Do they get to pick first?

Now (in that stupid way you have of trying to twist things with out ever making a point ala, I like TCC, but I see no good TCC anywhere and you are all stupid for doing it, but I'm not going to provide any back up to my statement...Oh, btw I don't do TCC) you are trying to make iot a rasist thing. Ok, case in point: Big fella goes to the highland games and wins the wrestling. He moves up the social ladder. Now strangely, women are more attracted to men (and I can see how you would have no way to referance this) who are higher up the social scale. Women like the man more, he has a greater chance of sex, he likes sex so he comes back next year and tries to win again. I dont see whats so controvercial here.

If you disagree with me explain how Sumo wrestlers get married.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  4. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

Well, in that way have of twisting things, I should imagine they go to a Shinto priest and make vows, possibly exchange rings if they are a bit Western-inclined.

Thing is, no matter if you kick my ass, I'll still be blue eyed and good looking, with a sparkling wit, intelligence, and my own shoes.

5. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

By the by, BOY do you know women! I'm surprised you're not busy making breakfasts, Sunday morning.

6. Taoquan

Taoquan Valued Member

Wha?????? :confused: *Looks for where the thread went WAY off the tracks!*

7. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

Didnt make breakfast, I just took my pregnant girlfriend out to lunch though.

8. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

Well, I'm sure your still in dirty underpants sat in your moms basement waiting for your WoW subscription to be paid when your dad (well, uncle Carl,but he likes it if you call him Dad) sobers up and gets let out of the cell.

9. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

HAHA! :D Great stuff :)

Congrats on the girlfriend & baby, btw :) Hope everything goes well for you!

10. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

You shouldn't feed a natural comedian like me, lines like that. I'll resist, for the sake of good manners...

11. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

Well, at least we know how to party. Ask your .... no, I can't - I'd just be sinking to your level, heh...

12. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

I honestly do not care, because this is hilarious.

13. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Money and fame......just like WAGS here.

Don't try to tell me most women would shag Wayne Rooney for his football skills!! :D

14. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

Ah, you mean because of theit increased social status.

Well, we can rule him of of this as he pays very old women for sex.

15. unfetteredmind

unfetteredmind Valued Member

I don't know about most women but I would shag him for his football skills.

16. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

YUK!!!!!!!! :Alien:

17. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

Could you pick someone I know? Like you know someone from owe say America.

Other than that sets back gets popcorn this is getting good. Please continue! :p :topic:

18. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

You can google him...he has a face like a bag of spanners and the personality of a twig.

And yes, he has a predeliction for old slappers who he used to pay for sex...

His attraction to certain women...as I said before... money and status.

Errrrr, wot has this to do with the thread topic??????? :love:

19. unfetteredmind

unfetteredmind Valued Member

Ah yes, but the things he can do on a football pitch...............just dreamy.

20. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

You're not well!!!! :p

Anyway...football is played by jessies....
    Real men play either Rugby or Australian Rules Football....*drools* :D