Death touch Video lmao

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Prophet, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

2. jcurtis

jcurtis Valued Member

intersteing that only his students get knocked out. Sounds like they believe it works so maybe it works on them. mind over matter :D :p ;)

3. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

It's an old movie... and utter crap I might add...

4. Shen Yin

Shen Yin Sanda/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Wow, now that's friggin' sad.
    Unfortunately, there are tons of fraudulent schools like this. Many of 'em with these "uber deadly" claims from unfounded, overweight "Masters" such as this.

Not surprising at all. Just sad. Very. Sad.

5. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Seen it, always gives me a good laugh. No matter how you slice it, the instructor has dug himself into a hole and looks like a complete idiot.

6. lucas

lucas Valued Member

me thinks he touched himself, too much.

7. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

Hey, one of those jiujitsu students was Stephan Bonnar of The Ultimate Fighter.

8. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

What kind of crap is that!

I soo want to go down there and have him try and knock me out by throwing Qi energy at me :D.

Im suprised he didnt HADOKAN while he did it.

9. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Interesting, but I'd have to say he's bogus.

10. Bruce Irving

Bruce Irving New Member

this is so insane and mind bogling! how can any one belive that! ... it doesnt work on athletes he sed.... hmmm i guess he has sum really crappy martial arts students

11. Origami Itto

Origami Itto Walking Paths

"-Is there any way to make that happen on you own?
    -Not that i know of."

Devil's advocate here :D

Although his "knockout" looks a bit too theatrical to me.

What do his comments about athletes say about his own students, i wonder...

PS: lmao at the concrete break on the intro - that long slab would break if you dropped your gi on it. False confidence for the kid.

12. NaughtyKnight

He says that it doesnt work on conditioined athletes. So I guess his ma school is crap, they obviously dont do any physical conditioning at all.

13. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Its right up there with combat ki but at least he got his ad in at the end,so maybe he isn't that daft :rolleyes:

14. Ren-shi-shin

Ren-shi-shin New Member

Good to see that again. I wonder if he's still in business?

Looks like those crazy fanatics that pass out at religious events in the southern States to me.

I noticed he advertised www.deathtouchdemo.com in the background. gee, it's not working. what a surprise.

15. TalkMartialArts

TalkMartialArts Valued Member

16. soon

soon New Member

Bwwwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.....

prat!

17. Kempo Fighter

Kempo Fighter New Member

I think you guys are mean to him. :bang: He obviously knows what hes doing! Your just sad because you cant K.O. people without touching him! Ive heard lots about seasoned athletes having a stronger qi force then other people. THe report was just designed to make him look fake! :bang: :bang:

NOT!!!!

That guy was a moron.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2005
  18. NaughtyKnight

OMG man. I was thinking of the adaquate flame level to use to repond to you, until I read the last part. :D

19. Kempo Fighter

Kempo Fighter New Member

hol, exactly the point!

20. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

So very funny.

Dim Mak credibility - 5.